European Map of Penis Size

motoramic

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not sure how they come up with this information but according to some unknown research presented by...

http://www.buzzfeed.com/keenan/european-map-of-penis-size

Hungary poses the longest average penis, follow by France and then the Czech Republic while Ireland, Romania and Portugal poses the shortest average. Do you agree? I thought Sweden would have been one of the top 3 longest. Hmm...

Last edited:

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I cannot agree or disagree without knowing how or where they got their data. Self report cannot be compared with standardised measures by professional medical researchers. Believe it or not, some guys exaggerate the report of their erect penis length!!

locomiax

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
when there is not official data about medical mesurements and the only reference there is about penis size is the people's coment about their own penis size, then we could be talking about who is the most liar of all or who is the most humble of all. I think anyway that Hung-ary have in their own name that they are hungs LOL and if you go a bit further with the joke HUNG-ARIANS so in the past people from europe realize that the arians from that part where hung so they called them so..... hung-arians LOL

Obviously the work of some dastardly Hungarian and French research organizations!

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My friend from Hungary recently became a US citizen. He is able to self-suck and simultaneously hum the Stars Spangled Banner and upon request, the final movement of Berlioz's Symphony Fantasque. The graphic link to the European cock is probably fairly acccurate about the Hungarians. Attila the Hun reportably was able to selfsuck as well but could not hum any recognizable melody.

Last edited:

robinson1991

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol u havent count the serbians..i know a few of themm ung like horses...and sumbody told me that a serbian have the biggest dick on the planet..it was on the internet sumwhere...XD

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As you know Slovenia is right next to Hungary and your cock is blessed. Don't know anything about Serbia except its cold there.

KurokageX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Doesn't seem very accurate, since latin man from spain, portugal and italy are known for their size and other surveys show portuguese and spanish having a penis size of more or less 16 cm.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure how they come up with this information but according to some unknown research presented by...

European Map Of Penis Size

Hungary poses the longest average penis, follow by France and then the Czech Republic while Ireland, Romania and Portugal poses the shortest average. Do you agree? I thought Sweden would have been one of the top 3 longest. Hmm...

Ohhh no.... Not again...

Someone close this thread...

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
My friend from Hungary recently became a US citizen. He is able to self-suck and simultaneously hum the Stars Spangled Banner and upon request, the final movement of Berlioz's Symphony Fantasque. The graphic link to the European cock is probably fairly acccurate about the Hungarians. Attila the Hun reportably was able to selfsuck as well but could not hum any recognizable melody.
1. "I know one case (maybe two) where this is true, so it will also apply to millions"-well done
2. 'Facts' you read in erotic literature about historic figures are not necessarily true.

Don't know anything about Serbia except its cold there.

No it isn't.

VikingDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When will people stop using Maps as credible sources? Few countries actualy have real sources and maps are usualy all self reported. Like the last map claimed Nigeria was larger than most European nations but the actual study carried out by professionals found the average erect Nigerian penis to be 5.2 inches. I agree with JamesJonson 100% btw.