European Men

solidgg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey everyone, i just got back from a trip in europe and i got to say european men (italian, spanish) have got to be the most gorgeous men in the world

i dont know what it is aobut them there are just soooo many hot ones

and at the beach how hot italian guys with chilsed abs wear speedos, instead of the usual out of shape, fat men that i see too often here in canada

just thought i would share and want to know what you guys think :)

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey everyone, i just got back from a trip in europe and i got to say european men (italian, spanish) have got to be the most gorgeous men in the world

i dont know what it is aobut them there are just soooo many hot ones

and at the beach how hot italian guys with chilsed abs wear speedos, instead of the usual out of shape, fat men that i see too often here in canada

just thought i would share and want to know what you guys think :)

One of the many reasons I live in Spain :wink::biggrin1:

solidgg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i went to mallorca, all i have to say is wow, like there no ugly people there guys and girls, but especially guys, and are they ever hot :)

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find the Europeans hot also, its probably just the look that is attractive and why it appears there are a higher quota of hot guys there, i bet the eastern europeans which are my personal fave have a hightened attraction to western guys.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm a sucker for those mediterannean types. It's the deep brown eyes, I think.

But the Italians have such style and confidence even the ugly ones look fabulous, well, they carry themselves and dress as if they are anyway. Though I hear they're a bit ambivilent about gays. Apparently you have to be a card-carrying registered gay man to get into a gay bar or sauna. Registered with Arcigay, a gay association, not the government, that is.

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think it all depends where you from... A mediterannean type of guy (or girl) may be attrative to the American type, we often like the opposite of whom we are. :)

solidgg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
But the Italians have such style and confidence even the ugly ones look fabulous, well, they carry themselves and dress as if they are anyway.

Its soo true, everyone just dresses with such style in italy that even more ugly people look beautiful

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It also depends on what type of beaches you hang out at!!!!

I recall hanging out at a "Navy" beach in Italy. I had on a very brief swim suit I acquired in England.

Many males were dressed just as I was.

It was a nice day and we all enjoyed the eye candy.

dombear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I appreciate these comments, they do bolster my self-esteem, after years of living in a predominantly Anglo-Saxon city, and made to feel as if my heritage and appearance was inferior.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
...Except in the Benelux region :eek:, they're not so good looking bar one or two that we may know :rolleyes: (yes PJ i mean you) :biggrin1:
In Belgium are at least 25% of the men from Medeterian origine. ( Spain, Portugal and even Italy )
This because of our history 1500-1800...
There's a major difference between the Netherlands and Belgium.
In Belgium the avg height is almost 5cm lower ( the Hollanders are the heighest in the world ) - and blond and blue eyes are rare- it's more brown/black hair and brown eyes... ( the Medeterian influence )
So BeNeLux is just an economic term - not a charastic for Belgium...

Last edited:

mattflanders

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Where did you get that information? Have there been scientific studies about the Belgians? And has the difference been made between Flemish people and Walloons?

The average height has more to do with diet and welfare than anything else. And out of my old high school class (25 people) only 4 had dark eyes. That trend also seems true for my family. Only a few people have dark eyes. But half of us have dark hair. (My dad and his brother all married blondes.)

Also: military occupations and foreign kings don't cause a massive replacement of males. It causes a loss of males in battle, but not every woman who lost her husband married a Spanish, Italian or French man.
It's too simplistic to say 25% of all Belgian males are mediterranean. Since 25% of Western-Europeans all share the same ancestry (Cro-Magnon)

Last edited:
Reactions: Deryanvic86