European Sex Vacation 2011 (Suggestions Please)

zujmyhezk86

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am off to Europe and I am looking to really enjoy myself this time around. Let me start off by saying I am NOT looking for prostitutes and that sought of time I am however looking for a free attitude towards sex. Maybe a nude beach or three. Maybe a spot to look or a spot to play.

Any suggestions or stories about your previous trips would be greatly appreciated.

Looking to head out there in June

Go to Sauna Paradise in Amsterdam North (take a cab, but it's easy enough to get to by bike,) on a warm Fri or Sat evening in June-September. Opens 8pm, closes 4 am, food and drinks available.

Nothing hotter.

Have fun.

Eric

cadehung

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The gay scene and opportunities for wild "play" experiences are great in Berlin and Amsterdam. The bathhouses and gay sex clubs in both cities were nice and clean and very active, even in winter. Also, in both cities, the bars are pretty cruisy and some have very active backrooms or basements. I found the gay men and the people in general in both places to be pleasant and welcoming without the attitude you sometimes find elsewhere.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
June is a bit early in the season, but Cap d' Agde France is booming after Bastille Day. During peak season there are thirty to forty thousand people in the Quarter Naturiste and you should have no problem finding a party every night of the week.