Eurotrash

footietackle

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I remember an episode of Eurotrash (a Channel 4 prog in UK) where i think it was an Italian women who had recorded a song about big dicks. It was to do with her men having to be extremely well hung. Anyway there were 3 Italian guys dancing and generally standing around in the video as she measured their erm packages. They all seemed rather well endowed and good looking from memory

Does any1 else remember this? Or know of any screen shots from the video?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Any idea roughly what year this was? :rolleyes:

There's a good breakdown of the content of each show at the Rapido TV website, but knowing roughly which of the sixteen series of Eurotrash it may have featured in would be useful.

---> Eurotrash

footietackle

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yeah alex i tried looking on the rapido website before but got fed up, i cant remember what year it was cos it could well have been a repeat when it was shown, which was a good few years ago now. I think i remember looking on the website just after i had seen but cud find nothing - the episode synopsis does not seem to cover all that happened on the show. Great programme for male nudity tho!

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I recall it but again not the series or year - the ones I saw were repeats a couple years after. However I do recall also that they did not seem all that impressive; not in the Rocco Siffredi league anyway. Suspect name spelling wrong.

footietackle

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Trawled thru the rapido website but couldnt find it mentioned!

Yes def not in Roccos league, but still they did it 4 me!!

Rocco has also been on Eurotrash with his big member flopping about.

I remember another episode when i think they were casting for a spanish version of the swedish film Naken (Naked), but they were making fun of the size of the Swedish main stars rather small penis size. So the alternative version (I think it was Spanish) seemed to pick a hugely hung guy for the lead role - i wonder if the movie ever got made!??

Jeez there have been a lot of hot guys showing all on this show thru the years!

lh0711

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
One I remember was a really cute guy (possibly Italian) and it showed him boxing training.
Then when he went into the showers afterwards, he had THE thickest dick. It was so hot! :p If anyone can find it on such little info? lol

Hackney8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I miss Eurotrash. It aired during my teens. Wish they'd bring it back.
I don't suppose anyone knows if there is anywhere on the internet where I could rewatch it all?