EUROVISION SONG Hotties--And They're Steaming

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The European Broadcasting Union hosts an annual singing competition from its member countries called the Eurovision Song Contest, this year hosted in Moscow, and broadcast throughout Europe. I guess you could call it a version of "European Idols." (There's a lot more info and some additional pics in the "Eurosong" Et cetera, Et cetera thread.) Some of the countries' contestants are absolutely smokin' hot (and that's the understatement of 2009). Good God, if American Idol only had contestants who looked like this! Even Kris Allen might not make the top ten cut for hotness, IMHO, and with all due respect to Kris. The Eurosong competition was won by Norwegian Alexander Rybak Saturday nite. Read about it here.

http://www.towleroad.com/2009/05/norwegian-takes-eurovision-prize-as-gay-boycott-is-ignored.html

Here are some pics of current and former Eurosong contestants. It's a megapost, but don't miss any of them. Who's your fave??

http://www.fmforums.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=111716&hl=rybak

And how about some special attention for Herr Deutchland, Oscar Loya?

http://www.fmforums.co.uk/forums/lofiversion/index.php?t112249.html

Eurosong's website with pics of all the contestants.

http://www.eurovision.tv/

Last edited:

Miss Iceland was fit - and so was the Turkish girl (a bit like Shakira) and also the Albanian chick.

Am I the only one who found that Norwegian guy really annoying? Maybe I'm just jealous or something. His dancers were funky tho.

cafenodak

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think the hottest guy was the Hungarian singer followed by Sakis from Greece and the Croatian singer was very nice too!

For those who don't know the ESC, it is the longest running show on tv in the world, over 50 years and the largest non-sports viewing crowd with over 600 million watching live :)
It's very gay, what broadway musicals are to americans, eurovisions are to europeans... so you can understand better

riksax

Just Browsing
Media
i'm officially(in my mind) the biggest fan of the Eurovision Song Contest ;) and i have to say i have a huge crush on Rybak and i'm so glad he won because he has made the song he performed completely by himself.. now that's talent! he is the cutest and hottest!!! but i love D'Nash also, especially after that pic.. : D

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There was a band on the Oprah show from Germany (lead singer is American) and they do neo-swing. The lead singer mentioned his 'partner' on the show. Does anyone know who they are? They were called something like Eddie Sings, Hans Writes or something like that. The singer is cute.

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There was a band on the Oprah show from Germany (lead singer is American) and they do neo-swing. The lead singer mentioned his 'partner' on the show. Does anyone know who they are? They were called something like Eddie Sings, Hans Writes or something like that. The singer is cute.

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Alex Swings Oscar Sings, yes, very close Hells!

And the little gay muscle boy from Hungary (looked a bit like Andy Bell in his younger days), didn't make it to the final... if anyone needs any of the music, I have everything to share :cool:

billybob0321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
the Croatian, Igor Cukrov is really hot. loved him. i also liked Sasha Son (Lithuania), Brink is def sexy,Zoli is hot and gay, and Waldo from Waldo's People (Finland) is hot to me from some reason. from last year i LOVE Paolo Meneguzzi, he is so freaking sexy.
btw, did any of you see the bulge on Sakis? was i seeing things?