Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It might be the queen considered that the result of the election was indecisive and thus she has more freedom to act.

Or it might be she was bloody annoyed that they mucked up her week at the races, and hubby isnt too well. So she thought she would tell em what she thought.

It was not wearing the crown though. i got the impression she was expected to put it on at westminster, but she left it on the table. In order to wear a hat, you would have to not be wearing the crown.

Reactions: Perados

southeastone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm guessing this won't be your proudest post in the morning.

You know if you have a revolution, you automatically set in motion a counter revolution.

Usually elites are there by merit.

I am not sure what you mean by this, I am repeating what the chatham house report says hardly joining momentum and calling people to go out on the streets and riot so not sure why I should be ashamed of the post?

"Usually elites are there by merit" says the man who spends half his posts slagging off politicians.

dandelion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"Usually elites are there by merit" says the man who spends half his posts slagging off politicians.
The thing politicians are good at and which allow them to rise to the top are lying and cheating. Corbyn unusually got to the top after the rest knocked each other out and were rejected by the public. Probably something of a surprise for him .

May seems to be more honest than many, but keeps making 'non denial denial'. 'She will do her best' (but expects failure). 'brexit must work' (but she knows it cannot). 'brexit means Brexit' (no one knows what it means). And so on. No doubt this reflects the fact she did not rise to the top, but only got that job as the compromise candidate. Not quite suh a liar as most, but unable therefore to lie effectively to the public in the campaign.

Things are so bad the queen is intervening and indicating she is pro EU!

Oh you fucking wish"
I saw it. On closeup its plain why everyone saw it as the EU flag. Long shots you didnt see the stars, but they looked like gems so in the flesh probably catch the light. Wonder what May thought staring at that.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I understand, do you understand the conclusions about the people dictating the future of this country through their minority?
are you talking about the immigrants - who will soon outnumber the British?
Or are you referring the something more obtuse?

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I am not sure what you mean by this, I am repeating what the chatham house report says hardly joining momentum and calling people to go out on the streets and riot so not sure why I should be ashamed of the post?

You think all politicians are elite?

Interesting.

Reactions: 185248

Yes, the days when humour was not frowned upon :).

The world now, is much better for it though innnit, that we frown more?

Reactions: Joll

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Broader audience? Just what generation do you think the pc was invented? Yours? :)

And we gave you the 70's music as well.... :)
You call that stuff from the 70's music?
and not my generation that gave us PC.
If you want to find out who started the PC revolution look to The Dam Busters and the name of Guy Gibson's dog being changed.

Reactions: 185248

You call that stuff from the 70's music?
and not my generation that gave us PC.
If you want to find out who started the PC revolution look to The Dam Busters and the name of Guy Gibson's dog being changed.
You mean google it.....on a PC ? On a screen? The Dam Busters? I found the Mosquitos they used, their crews were their best asset who delivered. Not the technology they carried.

But, you know it all, don't you. Not.

Notice the smoke ads :) (smiley face)

Last edited by a moderator:

My fault..I am wrong. it was these old girls, the Dam Busting planes. This is G- for George..

Not these...

Courtesy of the Aussie war memorial.

Back to the usual programming....

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm sure that in a broader audience it would be viewed as non PC
You mean google it.....on a PC ? On a screen? The Dam Busters? I found the Mosquitos they used, their crews were their best asset who delivered. Not the technology they carried.

But, you know it all, don't you. Not.

Notice the smoke ads :) (smiley face)
vibrationzzz, He meant, Politically Correct, not Personal Computer. Stop drinking and go to bed.

vibrationzzz, He meant, Politically Correct, not Personal Computer. Stop drinking and go to bed.
I did not realise that...I thought PC meant Personal Computer. It is late here, no I have not been drinking. But it is time to head off :) I misinterpreted it and I accept it is my mistake.

Reactions: Perados

southeastone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You think all politicians are elite?

Interesting.

You are either purposely being obtuse or you are not keeping up with your own threads, I was pointing to the chatham house report which put politicians and supposedly educated commentators as "the elite" who close their ears to the voice of the "commoner"

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
You are either purposely being obtuse or you are not keeping up with your own threads, I was pointing to the chatham house report which put politicians and supposedly educated commentators as "the elite" who close their ears to the voice of the "commoner"

People need to be consistent.

Elite sports stars are good, yes?

Elite rich people?

Do the Venn diagram.