Evan Longoria - or any other MLB players

Regularguy11

Sexy Member
Media
Nothing recently about the boys of summer who can always be counted on to have a couple big bulges showing. Any newer players that have caught your eye? I could name several; but, Evan Longoria is el numero uno. Terrific body, more often than not is sporting a bulge, and it is apparent that his equipment is well above average.
He has announced his "religion" allows, indeed encourages, him to "have sex with as many 18 year old girls as I want." Anybody know of any pics of him nude or near nude? Does anyone have any reports of someone who has seen him in the buff?
Any other MLB players you want to throw into the mix?

Reactions: AndroidNyne79

Regularguy11

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks for the link to Longoria's cock. Celebrity cock postings are usually fake, Grady Sizemore and the Wake Forest Univ. quarterback being the 2 exceptions since both texted them to girls. Accordingly, I had paid little attention to this story.
I still can't affirm that it is genuine, but the story did get coverage. Evan has not denied it, and it is consistent with his reputation. Best of all, that is one long cock. No doubt Evan is well hung. Always a little bulge, aparently when flacid. When it bulging, huge. No way to judge the girth, but it has to be one long whopper. If it is not Longoria's tool in the pic, it could be. In any event, I enjoyed the picture.

Reactions: Psilord905

Baseball players and big bulges go hand in hand, since 90% of them are wearing athletic cups to protect the goods from 90 mph fastballs.

Longoria plays third base, so there's no doubt he's wearing one. But some of the outfielders like to freestyle.

So if you notice a huge bulge in right field, then let me know. You might be on to something big.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks for the link to Longoria's cock. Celebrity cock postings are usually fake, Grady Sizemore and the Wake Forest Univ. quarterback being the 2 exceptions since both texted them to girls. Accordingly, I had paid little attention to this story.
I still can't affirm that it is genuine, but the story did get coverage. Evan has not denied it, and it is consistent with his reputation. Best of all, that is one long cock. No doubt Evan is well hung. Always a little bulge, aparently when flacid. When it bulging, huge. No way to judge the girth, but it has to be one long whopper. If it is not Longoria's tool in the pic, it could be. In any event, I enjoyed the picture.

I enjoyed the picture too! Over and over!