Evan Marriott

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Considering he's 6'6", the blue latex shot is kinda impressive.
6'6"??? YOW! I think I listed him in the "Tacky Celeb You'd Fuck" thread. Hmm, maybe I just wanted to, but was too embarassed. Joe Millionaire was a guilty, guilty pleasure for me (loved the BJ in the bushes episode).

P.S. Whoops! THANKS for the pix, Sorc!

Reactions: Nutnlp

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was just editing my Yahoo groups and didn't remember subscribing to his...but yeah...seems to have disappeared. I was hoping he'd show it all before that happened.

lol...don't worry. give him some time. once her hungers for that fame again, i'm sure we'll see his dick swinging in no time. nice pics though.

montroyal88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
WOW, I saw him on the show, but that shows a whole neeeewwww side of him- who knew he was packing all that??

billnfla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i remember when he was on the show and right after that a whole series of nude pics he did were on the net, i think he did a playgirl layout, but he is sporting atleast a good 7-8 inches.if you hunt you may be able to locate them , ill see if i can find them. good luck!

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never seen nude pics of Evan Marriot, but I do remember that he used to work for California Muscle.com. I definitely remember seeing the OP's pic and almost messing up my teenage undies.

He didn't do alot of shoots with them and the pics are really hard to find, though they are out there.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
When I once commented on him, a friend asked, "You really do love those big dumb ones, don't you?"
Not really knowing anything about him yet, I asked, "He's dumb?"
Continuing the answering a question with a question, "You've never heard him speak, have you?"
"No, why?"
"I'm sure you would've noticed that he starts every sentence with a prolonged, 'Uuuuh...'."
"Hmm, well a) I never said anything about marriage, and b) I have nothing against big smart ones, either." :tongue: