Even Animals Fall In Love

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Lots of animals mate for life, swans, cardinals, wolves, gibbons and beavers among them. Black vultures even discourage infidelity - they will attack a philanderer.

Love or instinct? Does it really matter as long as they get along?

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did read in the comments that they hold hands in the wild (generally in larger groups?) to keep together so they don't get lost. It could be that but they are sociable creatures and I bet there is some kind of bond once they've been together for a long time.

Its really sweet :smile:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
My male guinea pigs are in love. Shit if you take one away for even 30 seconds the other one will start calling to the other one and looking in all the hiding places in the cage. If it's more than a few minutes and he can't find his partner, he starts frantically squawking. They sleep next to each other all the time and take turns eating pellets from the bowl.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What a jolly good idea Dong :) I don't know if I could manage my ex in one sitting though.

If you make casseroles you can freeze them and share with friends.

My male guinea pigs are in love. Shit if you take one away for even 30 seconds the other one will start calling to the other one and looking in all the hiding places in the cage. If it's more than a few minutes and he can't find his partner, he starts frantically squawking. They sleep next to each other all the time and take turns eating pellets from the bowl.

That is unbearably cute.