Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
$27 for three condoms - one size fits nobody - and he says any buyers will want to order direct from the manufacturer afterward at less cost.

He's got balls.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pecker said:
$27 for three condoms - one size fits nobody - and he says any buyers will want to order direct from the manufacturer afterward at less cost.

He's got balls.

It's worse than that!

It turns out that these condoms do indeed fit a number of us. I got him to admit that he's actually selling They Fit condoms, apparently size G22 (DMW's favorite size; I use the slightly shorter U22). The dimensions he gives are exagerated, and from the appearance of the photo (apparently real) I now understand why people are sometimes fascinated with my condoms.

Given that I pay 77 cents for these (including shipping) when bought in bulk (less with the discount coupons Condomania sends me), that's a hell of a markup. The thing is, I don't think the seller is expecting anyone to acutally buy these from him. The ulterior purpose of the auction, with penis dimensions, huge condom photo, and the statement that he uses these himself, became evident when I saw that his Ebay user profile has his cell phone number, and a comment that women 30 to 40 should call him.

Perhaps there are some things about heterosexuals I will never understand, but this strikes me not as having balls, but as totally pathetic.

Reactions: David.djr

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
ericbear said:
The ulterior purpose of the auction, with penis dimensions, huge condom photo, and the statement that he uses these himself, became evident when I saw that his Ebay user profile has his cell phone number, and a comment that women 30 to 40 should call him.

Perhaps there are some things about heterosexuals I will never understand, but this strikes me not as having balls, but as totally pathetic.

Betcha $5 though that somewhere out there is a chick who will call because she's curious about his big dick and he'll get laid. So in the end, his marketing scheme has worked and they both get what they wanted. Sounds like a win-win situation.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're probably right. I remember years ago, when larger sized condoms first started to be advertised, a group of us in the office were discussing this, and how men might buy them because of vanity, etc.

It was a single woman in the group who made some joke to the effect:

I can just see this guy dropping his wallet in a bar next to some woman. As he is picking it up, he says something like "Oh! I'm so embarassed! My Megolomaximus XL condom seems to have slipped out."

I always wondered if that was a stab at men, or if she really wanted to be part of that scene...

Andre80

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh... then I guess it would be a bad idea for me to sell the hefty trash bags that I use for my dick on eBay. :nana: