even str8 guys stare

i never know if a guy is checking me out because he is gay or just curious about my size

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
does it matter? ive had str8 guys and gay guys check me out and i dont mind, they are more than welcome to see what i have. their sexuality makes no difference to me really, i just enjoy what i have and, being a bit of an exhibitionist, dont mind others seeing it.

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A straight guy knows when another guy looks good and checks him out, even if he's not gay. Face, clothes, body, cock presence or what have you, all look and check things out. The ones that look excessively are the ones that make you wonder, me rather. I have a boss that looks me several times up and down every time I talk to him and it's quite noticeable. I believe he's at least bi, could be wrong.

Then there's the guys you see looking at you and very obviously jerk away from looking when you look at them. Those always make we wonder. Then there are those who seem they would never establish eye contact for fear you may think something if you see them looking.

All interesting.