even though it wasnt funny then...has your dick ev

Vincentr1: even though it wasnt funny then...has your dick ever got in your way...and hurt it"...
...ok..ok..the guys would swince...

As suggested  by roedhunt:

I ride motorcycles. MX and Sportbikes. I commute and ride the track on an R1. I ride my Rm250 MX bike for fun on the weekends with my son. The R1 has an agressive riding position which forces my balls and penis against the tank. Potholes hurt like hell! I can't find a place to put my genitles where they don't get squished. I swear all the pro riders must have little dicks. I can't imagine doing 200 mph on two wheels and breaking for a turn with your dick squished against a tank. I did it at 140 and the pain was excrutiating!

roedhunt: Why thank you vincent for thinking of me.. ;)

I have a story...
When I was about 14, I was spending the night at my best friends house. She has one older sister, one older brother and one younger brother. The kids were getting ready for bed, when we all heard an earpiercing scream coming from the bathroom. We all ran to it, and there was the youngest boy howling in pain. Her mother asked what happened. Thru his sobs, we found out that his was level with the toilet seat.. and yes, you guessed it.. slam! right on down... His explaination was "The seat hit my wanger!" All the women laughed, while the father was furious.."Thats NOT funny!"

Anyway... I thought it was... That was also when I learned about "what a wanger was".... From my dad!!!

"Its a...a.... a... well.... its what boys......uh... have... to... uh.." :D

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
The toilet is one of the most dangerous machines in the house. I've had various run-ins with the damned thing over the years and I've yet to learn that the genitals should NOT be one's first line of defense when confronting the big bad commode.

Most recently, I was getting ready for bed when I had the urge to eliminate and, not noticing that the seat was UP, I started to sit. Out of the corner of my eye I saw that I was in danger of falling into the bowl, so my reflexes took over and I grabbed the seat and pulled it down quickly.

Somewhere between the time I saw it's position and the time I grabbed it, it turned itself into a huge ping pong paddle and it (you guessed it) slammed against my balls so hard you could hear the "thump!" before I let out a blood-curdling scream that brought the cats running to see what was the matter.

I don't think Mr. Thomas Crapper knew what a monster he had created.

tomarctus: That was astounding storytelling talent you three. Wow! :D
When I was a little boy, maybe 8 or 9, I was already freeballing. One day, at my cousin's house, when all the relatives were there, I went to take (leave??) a leak. When I zipped up I caught my dick in my zipper. "Ouch!" I screamed. My dad quickly rescued me and put me up on the kitchen counter for all to see. He extricated my willy with pliers. My relatives, including my grandmother, all commented that I should wear undershorts.
I guess I wasn't too embarrased. My family has always been open and relaxed. I think it surprised me more than hurt.
Now, instead of wearing undershorts I wear button-fly jeans. Lesson learned.