Even with circumcision glans covered by skin when flaccid

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I was born I was circumscised. However, in a flaccid state my penis retracts so the glans are covered by skin so only the tip of my penis protrudes, which retracts when when I begin to get either semihard or erect. Anyone out there with a similar circumcision cut?

S

SirConcis

You have whatis called a loose or partial circumcision (depending on how much skin you have versus how much your penis shrinks when soft.)

What you have is more common, especially with people who have gained weight (and thus a fat pad at base of penis). The fat pad reduces the distance between base of penis and rim of head, so the skin on penis is loose and thus more likely to cover part of gland when flaccid.

mickswim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You have whatis called a loose or partial circumcision (depending on how much skin you have versus how much your penis shrinks when soft.)

What you have is more common, especially with people who have gained weight (and thus a fat pad at base of penis). The fat pad reduces the distance between base of penis and rim of head, so the skin on penis is loose and thus more likely to cover part of gland when flaccid.

any why worry - how is it when you're hard?

circumcisedpeter12

Experimental Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was born and live in the UK and was circumcised as a baby which I am very greatful for, but that's just my opinion and would never try to force it on anyone else, but I digress. Mine was a full circumcision with all the foreskin being removed leaving me a nicely exposed glans (good shape and size too) plus a good coronal ridge. If anyone wants to ask anything in private that's fine by me be good to hear form you other guys, circumcised or not.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
circumcisedpeter12, your "full circumcision" doesn't seem related to the O/P topic of loose circumcision.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Peter, thanks for the clarification. I thought it might have been cross-posted but I wasn't sure.

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a partial circumcision and feel the skin warping around the head and it feels so good to touch the head thats covered skin