Ever accidentally cummed on your own face?

illusionguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When I was younger I used to cum strongly. Would hit my face often, and over my shoulder, and if laying in bed often hit the wall behind me. Really intense orgasms even to passing out afterwards. I really understand why an orgasm is called "the little death"

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So in the moment, it's one of the hottest things to ever happen, but just as soon as it's over, you can't help but laugh because then you're left with a horrible sticky mess that hopefully didn't get in your eye.

This sums it up. Especially for those of us with beards.

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yep it's happened to me a couple of times.
I've hit my face and sometimes passed and hit the bed head/wall behind me :)

I certainly don't specifically try to do it but I find if I'm laying flat on my bed and I don't cover my cock with my hand as I cum it will just end up hitting random areas towards my head hahaha.

Reactions: mutualjax

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Happens often. A few months ago, I was on vacation in NYC and went to visit family in CT, where my mother was on vacation to see some relatives. Before I had left to take the train, I had rubbed out a load in my hotel room and hit my face and the headboard of the bed, along with the pillow, but I thought I had cleaned it all up. Well, not every bit. I had missed a blob that had hit the frame my glasses, which have dark gray frames. When I was on the train, I scrathed an itch on my face and readjusted my glasses and I felt something on them but couldn't figure out what was dried on them. I didn't have any water to wash them off, so I was trying to flick it off the best I can. When my mom and one of my cousins picked me up at the train station, she said that I had something all over my glasses (her word was schmutz (good Yiddish word), and she was trying to wipe it off, then it hit me what it was and when we got to my uncle's house, I washed them off as soon as I got inside. Talk about being embarrassed! How many people did I interact with having a blob of dried cum on my glasses? And my mother trying to wipe it off. I wanted to die and to laugh at the same time.

Reactions: thebuck

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
once. first time i had sex with an ex girlfriend, we got to the end and she wanted to watch me jerk myself off to climax. i was happy to oblige and it was incredibly hot, watching her watching me and all that...right up until the second i came and BAM! first shot, right in the eye. she was cracking up laughing, and i'm shouting for her to get me a towel because it's burning the fuck out of me. once i'd gotten it off, though, i couldn't help but laugh as well. :)

this is good LOLOL SCREAMING for a towel lol

SouthernSpunk

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
After high school I grew a big bushy beard. I also had a second shift job that let me rub a load out in the morning every day. This was the first time I actually could edge and rub for hours without raising the suspicion of others in the house. Being 19 I had no idea how much more intense orgasms could be if you worked on them for an hour or two. I also had no idea how much farther I could shoot my wad, or how much cum could land in that biker beard without me feeling it.

Once day my best buddy came by after I thought I had cleaned up. He gave me a tight look and said "I hope you just brushed your teeth, and I hope that's toothpaste in your beard, but unless you are bushing with raw egg whites, you'd better get into the bathroom and check out what you got in your bird's nest."

Lucky for me, once the laugh was over he never brought it up again, but from then on I always checked in front of the mirror.

D

deleted645791

I make a huge mess when I cum, so one time I busted unexpectedly and I got it in my eye and mouth. I learned then that my cum doesn't taste bad, which was good to know, but I also learned the hard way that it fucking burns when it gets in your eyes!

muscle_wagon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Got myself a bunch of times in the face, hair etc. Even when I aim off to the side. Some weird trajectory brings it back. Wife has been responsible for some when she is sucking or jerking me off. She likes to watch it shoot.

thebuck

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I make a huge mess when I cum, so one time I busted unexpectedly and I got it in my eye and mouth. I learned then that my cum doesn't taste bad, which was good to know, but I also learned the hard way that it fucking burns when it gets in your eyes!
Yes it does hurt the eyes badly and yes it also tastes pretty good.