Ever Accidentally Shown A Nude While Flipping Through Phone Pictures?

sdg475

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
this happened to me at work the other day... luckily it was a dude and we laughed it off.

But I’m still mortified. Can’t imagine how much worse it could have been. All nudes were purged from my phone. It was this in case of curiosity.

View media item 1869111
Any similar stories? Trying to find some humor in it.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It happened. I was showing a sexy pic of my gf to another woman and she said something about the gf loves my big dick. I denied the implication and she said she already saw it while I was looking for the pic. I didn’t think she saw because I was trying to be sneaky. This was before the hide photo option on iphones

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hmm, well I asked my older daughter, who is 29 and a graphic designer, to help me set up a Facebook page for my contracting (construction) business. I'm a nudist, and some of my work is at a nudist campground/resort. At this time she didn't know about this part of my life. She asked me to send example photos of my work. I did, and she set up the page.

Shortly after, my wife (her step-mom) met her for lunch. My wife decided it was time to tell her about our nudist lifestyle. "I KNEW it!!!", she exclaimed. "That explains the picture,"

She went on to explain that among the photos of decks and sheds and kitchen reno's, was a shot of a deck in need of repair. In the back of the shot was my buddy walking away, bare-assed. She and her boyfriend spent days on and off trying to figure out what the hell a naked guy was doing on a deck in a work photo (he showed up while I was estimating the job).

It wasn't a dick shot, but the awkwardness was big for her. We all had a good laugh. I still don't know how that photo wound up in the bunch. I couldn't find it when I went back to find it, and I actually go to lengths to never have anyone in my photos of work, let alone my jobs at the nudist resort.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It happens often when someone's looking at a pic on my phone and then just presumes it means they can keep flipping through all the rest :rolleyes:

But the worst was at a party at our place last year. One of my friends picked up our DSLR, turned it on, and just started looking at the photos. It had a bunch of very explicit pics of us. I guess it was our fault for leaving it out but who would have imagined someone would just pick up someone else's camera, turn it on and start looking through all the photos :no_mouth:.
By the time I realized what she was doing she was showing another friend and they ran and locked themselves in the bathroom with it and wouldn't give it back : unamused:

Super embarrassing but also a little bit hot :blush:

I’ve never accidentally shown one of my own but was reading something on a buds phone one day and his female FWB text him a naked photo of her. He freaked out and I just laughed. Didn’t see the big deal. It didn’t turn me on at all and I had only met her once

By the time I realized what she was doing she was showing another friend and they ran and locked themselves in the bathroom with it and wouldn't give it back : unamused:
That sounds like something I would do. Jackpot.

rd62624

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this happen to two of my friends. First was my boy. He had a problem his phone, he is swiping and nothing is happening all of sudden we are looking at his dick's pic's where he sent to some girl. We LOL. Next was a girl . She is is showing me pic's of her new place. Next thing we see is her giving some bro oral. She quickly tired to swipe but it was to late i had already saw it.LOL!

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I won’t say that I never take a nude pic, but I can say with conviction that there is never a nude photo of anyone in the storage of my phone. I have an iPhone X, but still maintain the same policy.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It happened to me. I thought all my risqué photos were moved to my hidden folder. But I took a few in the dark, and had to use editing software to alter the exposure so detail could be seen. I forgot about those. They got saved to my folder of edited pics which is usually just food or pet photos for my Insta. I let a friend scroll through. The second I saw my error, I closed the gallery app and snatched my phone away. He claimed he never saw, and for weeks teased me about it and said I should send it to him. Nahhhhh. LOL

JockVamp

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yup. Was showing some pictures - trees and flowers I think - to a young super hot amateur photographer friend and accidentally showed him someone else's uncut cock and flipped over to the next pic real quick and kept going. Imagine my complete surprise when I found him in a 'gay guys' facebook group 2 years later.

Bittydrew

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
this happened to me at work the other day... luckily it was a dude and we laughed it off.

But I’m still mortified. Can’t imagine how much worse it could have been. All nudes were purged from my phone. It was this in case of curiosity.

View media item 1869111
Any similar stories? Trying to find some humor in it.
I'm impress with that picture......

Errr, yes...Not a photo, but something close to it. I couldn’t find an email on my phone and my client - a tech pro, offered to find it. Before I could say anything, he opened the search bar, typed some thing in, and the name of a guy I was casually seeing at the time (WITH THE NAME OF THE SITE WE MET ON), was listed. I could just tell by the pause and his embarrassment that he knew exactly what that was. Insanely embarrassing, the project came to an natural end, without any issue and although he shouldn’t have done that, I cannot work with him, again. Nightmare.

I used an app for a while called Vaulty. Ever since my sweetie and I stopped having to be long distance, I don't have a need to use it anymore. I just delete pics after seeing them. Back then, I wanted to be able to save them and look at them from time to time :)
Thanks for that. I check it out. Right now, they’re in a hidden folder that can only be accessed by my thumb print, but holy hell its a mindfield if you’re not careful.

english8x6

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes my sister in law who was looking at some pics of a job I’d been working on suddenly said oh there’s a pic of a huge penis on here!! That’s a bit embarrassing I said !! I took the phone back and deleted it when I gave it back I could see she was trying to find it again!!! Lol

Reactions: ayyylmao
D

deleted1846971

Yep it’s happened a few times. On a couple occasions it was the same pics I have here. I just kept scrolling as if nothing happened lol. Once one of my cock pics (sounds so crude) was seen by a colleague scrolling through my phone. I handed her my phone to see ONE random pic, forgetting that I hadn’t hidden the NSFW stuff, and she kept scrolling through multiple photos! That time it wasn’t my fault and I didn’t feel bad. Everyone knows the rule:

You never swipe left or right in someone’s gallery. Stay focused only on the pics they’ve deemed appropriate. If you swipe then the therapy is on you.

D

deleted1846971

I used an app for a while called Vaulty. Ever since my sweetie and I stopped having to be long distance, I don't have a need to use it anymore. I just delete pics after seeing them. Back then, I wanted to be able to save them and look at them from time to time :)

I remember Vaulty!! I used to keep all of our sex videos in Vaulty lol. I haven’t used that app in maybe 4 years. Swapped to using iOS hidden folder only.

Reactions: 693987