Ever After: Dougray Scott

vegasnola

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just happened to see a few minutes of this movie and couldn't get my eyes off his buldge! it looked MASSIVE, i was thinking it must have been the costuming for the time period but none of the other men seemed to have the same thing going on....

also looked like some visible jock lines in back?

what's everyone else think?

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
vegasnola said:
I just happened to see a few minutes of this movie and couldn't get my eyes off his buldge! it looked MASSIVE, i was thinking it must have been the costuming for the time period but none of the other men seemed to have the same thing going on....

also looked like some visible jock lines in back?

what's everyone else think?
If he was wearing tights, they probably had him wear a dance belt, which looks better underneath and doesn't wrinkle. Insta-bulge, that.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
dlcs said:
If he was wearing tights, they probably had him wear a dance belt, which looks better underneath and doesn't wrinkle. Insta-bulge, that.
This reminds me of a time when I was a freshman in college. I took Modern Dance as one of my PE electives. I was required to wear a dance belt. Only the one that was lent to me by my dance instructor (a female) was a Medium. I needed an X-Large. What happened after I had it on was quite funny when I look back on that day. I put the dance belt and my tights on. I walked in and the girls were laughing at me. I was walking and talking funny. I said in a discomforting squeaky voice to the instructor--I believe this belt is a little too small for me. All the girls in the class laughed at me. The dance instructor had the weirdest look on her face. She let me go and change back into my sweatpants. I didn't have to wear a dance belt after that. I just wore my sweatpants. I was really happy about that.