Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Usually I’m the one being asked and often give them the stats and ask them how big they are in return. I only really ask other guys if I have seen them naked and they are either really small or pretty big soft.

fair enough. I just saw the towel pic. So... just how big are you?

jimmy0h

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
My best friend always talks about how big he is. He shows absolutely zero bulge in jeans. Hell, in tight boxer briefs I didn’t see anything.

So one day I asked to see it. He declined, but weeks later showed me a picture and he was as long as he said, but pretty sure he’s got a pencil dick. That same day I saw him soft, and despite his claims to be a grower, the thing was almost to his knees.

why do the hot guys always have the big dicks?

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Other men ask me how big my dick is. It happens in locker rooms after the other guys and I have talked about something completely different, like the weather or the hours in the athletic center.

Who asks that question? I am still unable to gauge in advance the type of person to ask, so it still surprises me to some extent.

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I can't really recall a time when I asked a stranger how bit his weenie is. I have asked a few close friends of mine that happen to already know I am bi. None of them hesitated to give me an answer. Unlike LPSG, they did not show me a pic of it. :(

Reactions: masonjames
D

deleted817718

I compared dick size with a friend several years ago. He was shocked at how small my penis was. He was about 3 times the size of mine soft. We tried to compare hard size, He got hard straight away and measured a little over 8”½ inches, but I couldn’t get hard to show him. He took my word for it that I was less than half his size fully erect at 4 inches

D

deleted13249411

I have no taboo subject and I asked all close and not so close friends. Few wanted to answer me unfortunately, even when I told them my size first. Only one replied frankly that he had a small one (10 cm).

Another told me he had a big one, about 22.5 cm and that it continued to grow, despite his 20 years of age. I could not verify his statements and I doubt his sincerity.

D

deleted1025121

I haven't asked directly but I think we all kind of beat around the bush with our sizes when talking. Like we'll send pics of hot guys to each other to comment. Some really huge and they'll comment on "how can he even walk around with that" or "I'd be scared of that" etc. So over the years I've guessed most are just avg around the 7" mark. I've always been frank and joked with everyone that I'm really small. Not micro-dick but small. So we all kinda know each others general size. I have a feeling if one of us was really big like 8" that they'd probably have said so. You dont keep that kind of info private. LOL

jeepman101

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
About two years ago the window cleaner has always shown a good sized bulge, so on this particular day I asked him if he would show it to me. To my amazement he said ok and whipped it out,having got this far and this chance may never happen again I asked could I feel it, with a bit of hesitation he said ok. By this time it was growing a bit and soon it was fully hard at around 8 inches within what seemed like seconds he was shooting his load.