Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A stranger...really?

Dude next to me in the line at the grocery store: "How's it going?"

Me: ""Doing alright. Looks like rain again though".

Guy I don't know next to me: "I hope they don't cancel that game that's on today."

Me: "Yeah. I really think the team will go far this year."

Person I never saw before in my life indicating his cart full of snacks and sodas: "I'm stocked up for it though."

Me: "I see that. Hey, by the way I just felt like I should ask you, how big is your dick when it's hard?"

Awkward silence the likes of which I've never experienced before. *

*Disclaimer: This event didn't really happen.

SirFroak

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ever asked a man his dick size? Could be a friend, acquaintance, or stranger. What was his reaction? Did he give you an answer? Not talking about a potential hookup on Grindr.
Once. He didn't look too happy about me asking, but he answered with, "Average."

It wasn't like it was out of the blue, either. He likes to talk about his dick when he drinks. So, naturally I just asked.

I think he's above average, anyway. I've seen him try on a pair of very well fitted board shorts, which left nothing to the imagination. I think it is one of those things where he's never really measured, just assumed.

Oh, and I don't ask on Grindr. I will ask for a pic, and I can make my own judgement from there. People lie anyway. "Oh, yeah! It's..umm..8 inches by 6!!". Sure it is, pal. Looks like you're pushing 6, and that's it.

123def

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Only ‘outright asked’ a couple of friends, rather than it just coming up in conversation and them volunteering their size.

Went out drinking with one friend and at some point, many beers in, we took a piss together. He’s really hung and as I was drunk I just blurted out “You’ve got a big cock mate.” Later on when we were walking home, I asked him how big he was hard and he told me. Had quite a good chat about dicks, sex and so on.

glenwood705

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've asked quite a few friends or coworkers. Usually at a bar after a few drinks... most of us have bonded over that. my best friend has told me stories about chicks measuring him. he refused to tell me what he's got. insists he's small. he's 6'4 and I've seen it hard in his jeans half way down his thigh... sometimes the thought is more fun.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No never ask another guy but I've been asked buy several supposedly straight guys how big my dick is. One ask me if I was packing? Just tell them I'm above average unless they specifically ask measurements.

Slinktannk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was once hanging out with a friend and we were just talking about everything. One of those nights. I knew he had to be a decent size because I had seen his bulge while changing at the gym. I don’t exactly remember how the topic came up, but I used the “I’ll tell you if you tell me” card. He said he was nearly 8 inches. Almost 2 inches longer than me.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ever asked a man his dick size? Could be a friend, acquaintance, or stranger. What was his reaction? Did he give you an answer? Not talking about a potential hookup on Grindr.

Friend NO
Acquaintance NO
Stranger Not really NO

Closest I can identify with, would be when I use to indulge in the chat room and someone might ask my size.
I found the courteous thing to do would be to answer the question; and reply and you ?

Kind of like in real life, someone asking how are you , you answer them , then ask how they are doing .

D

deleted1074483

strangers nope absolutely not - its come up in groups of friends over drinks (I'm gay so dicks are perhaps more on guys' minds??) but usually one in the group knows the size of someone else so it all comes out so to speak - oh the joys of being gay in a small town:)

when i first came out i told a close friend and the discussion around sex, top/bottom etc came up and we both ended up comparing - he thought he was huge, i showed him he wasn't as big as he thought!

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
While drinking with (male) friends, sex always comes up. It's always been an easy way for me to ask. And for them to ask me. My close group of guy friends are all very comfortable with each other. I've seen almost all of them naked/hard (after asking).

bulgingpkg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Several gay men and a few straight men have casually talked about my big dick in front of me, when we're drinking. They can see the bulge in my pants and sometimes they have heard first-hand accounts. They ask if it's hard (I prove it's not), they ask if I have underwear on (I have on occasion shown them - usually very stretchy, big pouch briefs). They've asked to touch my bulge. I've been asked my shoe size, I've had big guys compare hand sizes. Once I was leaving a bar and the bar tender (who I knew) said, here's your check, you can put your dick away now. I laughed and said, my dick is in my pants.
But I can't remember ever being asked for the measurement. It just doesn't come up in that way.
NB. I used to know a straight married guy who, when he was asked, what are you up to?, he would often say, up to about 6 inches. :)

D

deleted9495821

I had one friend who had a hard time hiding and it was obvious that he was larger. Never asked him straight out though. Not sure how one would even bring that up.