Ever asked a women the biggest penis she had?

_antialias_

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
1) Honestly, it's been a long while since I have been in a position to ask anyone, and if hell froze over and I had that opportunity, I probably wouldn't ask; there's nothing I could do about it, but more importantly she's not going home with those guys - she'd be going home with me. So I should take some solace in that.

But to answer your question, I can remembering 'asking' one of my girlfriends. She was actually just a friend, at the time, and I said to her that my previous girlfriend told me I was bigger than most. She dared me to show her, so I did. She said I wasn't the biggest she'd seen, but we dated for 2 years after that, so I guess that counts for something....

2) Did that make me insecure? No -- I was insecure before that. But it did weigh on my mind, a little, yeah.

3) I never cared to know the particulars of their sexual escapades. But I was curious about exactly how big Mr. X was...

4) I feel a woman should tell the truth, if asked this question. Male ego be damned!!

Reactions: MicroWill

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I ask that in advance you overlook that this post is slightly off topic, but it is sort of a sexual correlation. I've had been fortunate to have been with many, really, a lot, of very endowed/busty women. Their attitudes and behaviors in public varied. Some were borderline exhibitionist/flaunting what they had, and many were trying hard to not show and dress conservatively. But in the bedroom and in our birthday suits, they all loved their breasts and were very happy and proud that I liked their own huge endowments. And many of them, eventually, asked me the question had I ever seen or been with any larger? That is awkward to answer. Because even women with H or J or K or M cups can be smaller than someone else. But I really liked them all, a LOT. And I think that made all of them happy to know I was thrilled by what they had and thought they were magnificent and sexy.

Reactions: Trott.lint

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do women really think bigger is better when it comes to boobs?
I am not so sure there is one answer for that. All women are different. Some obviously think that, (so many women seek breast implants), but I think the answer is more involved. I think many women believe that men like boobs, and so to be more attractive, they like having big boobs. And some very endowed women obviously were very VERY proud of their huge boobs, knew men saw them and lusted after them, and just "used" that and were proud of themselves, and were especially proud that few men would have seen or been with anyone larger than themselves, especially the women who were extremely endowed in the biggest cup sizes. Again, this is off topic and I don't want to be accused of hijacking this thread.

So after that side discussion....back to the original question which is the subject of this thread.....

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
I ask that in advance you overlook that this post is slightly off topic, but it is sort of a sexual correlation. I've had been fortunate to have been with many, really, a lot, of very endowed/busty women. Their attitudes and behaviors in public varied. Some were borderline exhibitionist/flaunting what they had, and many were trying hard to not show and dress conservatively. But in the bedroom and in our birthday suits, they all loved their breasts and were very happy and proud that I liked their own huge endowments. And many of them, eventually, asked me the question had I ever seen or been with any larger? That is awkward to answer. Because even women with H or J or K or M cups can be smaller than someone else. But I really liked them all, a LOT. And I think that made all of them happy to know I was thrilled by what they had and thought they were magnificent and sexy.

Just goes to show us guys are as varied in taste as women. Ultra big boobs do nothing for me - there is nothing in my mind more deliciously feminine than soft, perky medium-sized (not too small) breasts. I find breasts too small or too large to be a turn off - or at least, I find they don't add anything to the overall package. That being said, most of my male friends are all about 'bigger is better'.

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've been in a few relationships where that information was revealed for one reason or another.

The first occurence was when I was in my late teens, my then gf and I visited a sex store and when in the dildo section, she commented on one particular huge dildo and I said 'no way a guy is that size, whats the point?' To which she quickly responded that she once dated a guy 'like that'.

Second was my ex-fiancee nurse, who was an outspoken foot in the mouth sort. After sex one night, she told me a story of a 3some she was once involved in where the guy was absolutely enormous according to her. It would come up on a few occassions throughout the relationship. Thinking back, she once admitted that she found the femdom lifestyle interesting, so to some degree I think she was trying to establish some degree of 'control' in the relationship.

Last but most certainly not least, my wife before we got married stated that she likes an average to large man. She has on a few occassions spoken to 'mandingo' cocks for one reason or another.

A few years after marriage, we played a truth or dare sex game where the topic of 'whats your preferred size' came up. At first she answered 6, which I knew was a total crock( she had once estimated my size to be 6, so Im sure that was an ego stroking reply). I prodded her to be honest, and she giggled and admitted she liked 8 or more.

Finally, a few months ago we were having another sex questions game and one of my questions was ' if she was a virgin and had a man, say 5 inches long, cloned him to where everything was exactly the same except he had a 12 inch dick, which one would she choose after having sex with both.' She quickly replied the 12 inch, that even if uncomfortable she could work with too much as opposed to not enough. From that, she offered details that she had lost her virginity to a man around 9 inches, that his grandfather was nicknamed horse and that he lived up to that.

So I suppose I've indirectly asked the question, or asked a related question which led to me finding out about bigger guys. The reality is the idea of a bigger man doesnt intimidate me, since if you're under 7 inches the odds are high that you S/O has been with bigger. If I happen to engage in conversation that leads to 'who was your biggest', I'm fine with it. In fact I find women who are candid about their sex past refreshing if they want to share it. The main rule is, if you're not likely to like the answer, dont ask.

longandskinny

Cherished Member
Media
"if you're under 7 inches the odds are high that you S/O has been with bigger"

Depends how many previous partners. 7 inches is longer than about 93% of men, so a woman has to sleep with about 10 men before she is more likely than not to have been with a 7 incher.

1g5463

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Depends how many previous partners. 7 inches is longer than about 93% of men, so a woman has to sleep with about 10 men before she is more likely than not to have been with a 7 incher.
Is this bone pressed or not? 7nbpel is rarer than 7bpel though both are fully insertable for most.

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

You're right, I should have qualified that statement further. If your S/O has had a fair number of partners, odds are high shes had bigger than someone 7 inches. My wife has been with 6-7 guys and she says none of them were less than what she'd consider average.

Forgot to mention, another indicator of how my wife viewed size was when we went to a sex store and I pointed out a 6 inch dildo to her. She was very quick to say thats too small. What struck home about that is that Im not much bigger than that.

Reactions: longandskinny

longandskinny

Cherished Member
Media
You're right, I should have qualified that statement further. If your S/O has had a fair number of partners, odds are high shes had bigger than someone 7 inches. My wife has been with 6-7 guys and she says none of them were less than what she'd consider average.

Forgot to mention, another indicator of how my wife viewed size was when we went to a sex store and I pointed out a 6 inch dildo to her. She was very quick to say thats too small. What struck home about that is that Im not much bigger than that.
Wow. Sounds like she likes them big. Also, how did you manage to edit your post after submitting? Is that a Gold Member thing?

If you're 6 inches, then you're longer than about 62% of men. a woman would only have needed to have slept with 3 men before she is more likely than not to have been with someone bigger (at least I think).

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wow. Sounds like she likes them big. Also, how did you manage to edit your post after submitting? Is that a Gold Member thing?

If you're 6 inches, then you're longer than about 62% of men. a woman would only have needed to have slept with 3 men before she is more likely than not to have been with someone bigger (at least I think).

Yes Im gold, I dont know if thats a requirement to edit though.

Yes, the wifey definitely likes em big and not afraid to say so in a tactful way. She's provided quite enough evidence over the years to indicate that a few inches bigger than me is her ideal size.

longandskinny

Cherished Member
Media

Yes, the wifey definitely likes em big and not afraid to say so in a tactful way. She's provided quite enough evidence over the years to indicate that a few inches bigger than me is her ideal size.
Damn not sure how I'd feel about that. I know my wife had one bigger than me, but she's never said anything to make me feel inadequate about my size.

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Damn not sure how I'd feel about that. I know my wife had one bigger than me, but she's never said anything to make me feel inadequate about my size.

Dont get me wrong, she's never said that I was unsatisfactory or anything of that nature, in fact often during sex she will call me her stallion. Its just subtle hints dropped over the years, but nothing to make me feel inadequate. I've just come to accept that there is always someone bigger, stronger, faster etc. I focus on pleasing her with what I have, as much as I like hearing about her past it doesnt adversely impact me. On the contrary, I find women who are sexually liberated to discuss things openly very much a turn on.

longandskinny

Cherished Member
Media
Dont get me wrong, she's never said that I was unsatisfactory or anything of that nature, in fact often during sex she will call me her stallion. Its just subtle hints dropped over the years, but nothing to make me feel inadequate. I've just come to accept that there is always someone bigger, stronger, faster etc. I focus on pleasing her with what I have, as much as I like hearing about her past it doesnt adversely impact me. On the contrary, I find women who are sexually liberated to discuss things openly very much a turn on.
Hmm, well if you're OK with it, that's all that counts. If she had told me that she didn't just have bigger, but that she enjoyed the bigger one more BECAUSE it was bigger, that would hurt me I think.

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hmm, well if you're OK with it, that's all that counts. If she had told me that she didn't just have bigger, but that she enjoyed the bigger one more BECAUSE it was bigger, that would hurt me I think.

It depends on the individual. Its a slippery slope for sure. To be honest, I didnt know how I would feel about knowing about larger exes until I was placed in those scenarios, it really spiked my fascination with large cocks in general. I completely understand the 'dont ask, dont tell' mentality though, its potentially opening pandoras box. I really do put my wifes satisfaction above mine, or another way of saying it I get satisfaction from her satisfaction.

I also have no issues with watching her take a big dildo, she had an 8 inch vibrating realistic one that she loves but it broke, we need to replace it. At first she was hesitant to use it in front of me but I assured her, and Ive gotten some great pleasure watching her do herself with it. The best part is when she invites me to lick her clit while the dildo is going in and out of her pussy mere inches from my face, all while seeing her groin gyrate and her primal sounds of xxtasy. Trust me, its HAWT. That also may be a sticky situation for some, but I choose to embrace my wifes love for big ones. YMMV of course....

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media

My partner falls in this category - except that she has only had three sexual partners & the first was huge. She dropped several hints during our early years about his size but it was only once I got to a certain age that they began to hit home. I pressed her & found out far more than I in hindsight wanted to or should have known - that bigger is better because it's bigger, and it has f*** all to do with technique - her take, anyway. She says he was rough & just stuck it in fast & deep missionary but she quickly realized thats what made her see stars. She says however that unlike most women, it's length rather than girth that sends her wild. She likes her cervix bashed & her best orgasms are cervical, which she describes as 'incomparable' to clitoral. After feeling very depressed about that for months, I eroticized it & became desperate to see her get those orgasms from me via a dildo - but she's not interested, go figure!