Ever asked a women the biggest penis she had?

Leroy56

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1- Did any of you, While in Serious relationship ( not night stands/ casual sex/ online chat) asked your partner about the Bigger/Biggest Penis she had?

Yes. I have had that conversation with gfs, girls I've dated, and FWB. I don't think there was a GF I didn't have that talk with. (Although a few were after we broke up)

2- In case, she did acknowledge in YES, and shared the partner details after your further probing - did you Get insecure ?

Sometimes. I was usually at the top, or at worst, top 3. The first few times I heard I wasn't the biggest, it crushed me a little lol.

As time went on, some of the stories I was told, I actually found it to be a turn on. A few of them would share continued stories and comparisons after we broke up as well.

3- Did her acknowledgment- made you inquisitive or curious about her sex life with the concerned partner? Things like she would have enjoyed more than she do with me, she would still be talking or meeting him, etc etc.

In some instances yes. I wanted to know how it was, what she liked about it. One talked about what it would be like to have a 3-some with both of us and someone from the past. Some smaller, one bigger. She wanted to have a 3-some with a few of my exes too for comparisons sake too though.

4) Lastly, in such situation should a women accept and acknowledge the TRUTH or as usual accept that she never had a bigger penis, if it impacts male ego.

All I ever want is the truth. Even if it stings a little at first. I've liked to know how I "measured up". There were a few girls I slept with after they told me a story of their biggest. It had to be at least a little to see what they thought of mine and how I used it.

5) Queries from my personal life experiences!!

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, in my younger days i asked the question of several girlfriends , got insecure over it , and it fucked up the relationships on both occasions . One of the girls used the size thing as a weapon when we argued , and the subsequent split was a vicious , emotional ,verbal "bloodbath " . Ugly as . These days i just don't give a fuck .

Yes, she told me her first serious bf had a big uncut cock that sang sweet music to her inside. I wasn't jealous or insecure, I was amused and curious.

thicknineincher

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't ask. I've actually made it a point never to ask.

My current girlfriend teased me once though, volunteering the fact that I wasn't. Apparently a guy in high school was substantially longer and thicker than me, and couldn't penetrate her. It was obvious that she was getting off on telling me that. She is a 5'4 Filipina who was at the time a cheerleader, and he was on the football team. I couldn't hide my erection, especially because I know that she has a strong preference for big dick and being dominated.

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
1- Did any of you, While in Serious relationship ( not night stands/ casual sex/ online chat) asked your partner about the Bigger/Biggest Penis she had?

No. Her sexual history is her business, not mine, and it doesn't exist either for my voyeuristic entertainment or to relieve whatever anxieties I might develop regarding notions of inferiority. If she wants to talk about her exes, fine, but that's for her to decide, not for me to ask about. (That works both ways, of course.)

2- In case, she did acknowledge in YES, and shared the partner details after your further probing - did you Get insecure ?

As it happens, she's mentioned she had an ex who's longer than I, but not thicker. I didn't get insecure. In fact, I couldn't care less that he was longer. The only thing I care about is that she mentioned he was an inconsiderate jackass who liked to ram her hard, and hurt her like hell doing so. (Which is why I take care not to ram hard. A bruised cervix and jarred ovaries aren't something she enjoys. Go figure.)

3- Did her acknowledgment- made you inquisitive or curious about her sex life with the concerned partner? Things like she would have enjoyed more than she do with me, she would still be talking or meeting him, etc etc.

No. Not at all. Basically, he was an arrogant jackass who was so narcissistic regarding the fact that he had a big cock that he didn't think about much else. He was the guy at party who'd get drunk and whip it out every time, at every party, to do the "Helicopter dick" thing, just to show it off. Because he was pretty much a one-trick pony. That was the only thing he had going for him. And, being that obsessed with it, he didn't pay any attention to whether his partners were having a good time or not. He just rammed away, figuring that his size alone would do the job. When she complained he was hurting her, he'd just tell her to "Shut up. You'll get used to it, eventually." (Pro tip: Not the way to keep 'em coming back for more.) She left him. He joined the Navy. So far as I know, he's still in. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

4) Lastly, in such situation should a women accept and acknowledge the TRUTH or as usual accept that she never had a bigger penis, if it impacts male ego.

I've no idea what that question is actually asking. Frankly, if she doesn't want to talk about it, she should tell the person asking (whether they're in a relationship or otherwise) to get stuffed, and if they keep asking after that, she should ditch them. If she doesn't mind talking about it, she should tell the truth, and if their fragile ego can't handle it, t'hell with them. Frankly, if they're so size-obsessed that they let it become this much of a hangup, she's probably better off either getting them into counseling or finding someone else who isn't so likely going to be thinking of her ex, while they're having sex with her. Because, y'know, that's just...really fuckin' creepy when you give it some thought.

5) Queries from my personal life experiences!!

Reactions: BigBen

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Did any of you, While in Serious relationship ( not night stands/ casual sex/ online chat) asked your partner about the Bigger/Biggest Penis she had?

Sorry, I never dated a woman who had a penis.

*SPLORF!*

Welcome to the 21st Century, my friend. They times, they are a-changin'!

I've known a couple. Never dated either, though.

I did in my first few relationships, but now I'm confident enough in my own size/sexual ability to not worry about it. Too much unnecessary worry over an unchangable thing imo.

No, I never asked any of my partners, and never felt the need to.

D

deleted972301

yes its a pretty interesting conversation. I know I am not the biggest guy in the male pond by far however, its good to get perspectives from different opinions from women based on the men they have been with. just to see how you stack. Shockingly most all the women i have been with have said the bigger dick guys they have been with made them really uncomfortable. They all have preferred 6-8 inches in length and 5.5-6.5 in girth. and i'm right in the middle of all their preferences.

What size criteria is being used to determine "biggest" ?? Is it length, girth or combination of the two?? Many times this could be 3 different penises.

Reactions: BBone

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What size criteria is being used to determine "biggest" ?? Is it length, girth or combination of the two?? Many times this could be 3 different penises.
It seems most women refer to length as big in my experience. But girth is what gives a penis volume, not length. A long one pokes their cervix, a thick one stretches them in a good way. In most cases.

deepvoicedan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not sure if the same question has been asked before. If yes, share me the link. If no, care to reply.

Queries from my personal life experiences!!

I used to be very insecure and I did ask my first long-term sexual partner about size. She gave me conflicting responses: on one occasion when we were talking about sexual experiences she told me about her ex and said "he had the right tool for the job" with a naughty grin. I felt pretty bad at that point. But on another occasion she said I was the biggest she'd had. I'm guessing either a) she lied about me being the biggest to make me feel better or b) this other guy as longer but she came to realise my girth made me bigger overall.

I've spoken to three others sexual partners about my size but on all those occasions it was because they said, while having sex, that I was big. Each time I said "nah" and all three qualified it by saying so was the biggest they'd had. Again, they could have been lying to me to make me feel good. I guess I'll never know but I like to remember their words!

I'm a realist and would guess, because I'm bigger than average, that I might have been the biggest for some of my sexual partners, but possibly not for all.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Yes. I admit it. I have asked the unaskable question. I know we're not supposed to ask, but I did.

She (my wife) said yes. She said my buddy "D" was thicker but mine is overall bigger. She said mine is not only the biggest she'd ever had but the biggest she'd ever seen. (my Googling into the statistics of penis size and self-measurement make her claim entirely plausible.)

Not really, because I already knew about their sex life before she and I started dating.

I think it depends on the people and the nature of their relationship. There are probably guys who don't care. There are probably guys who obsess over it.

INDFEM

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I started this post, I never expected so many replies. Thanks. Keep them coming.

I did tell my guy the truth.
That I have been with a bigger one.
He got insecure.
It’s a few years now, when we discuss about it- we laugh off.
Relationships evolve over time.

johnweek1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

I have indeed. My now ex but still FWB (woot woot) has a lot of pictures of her ex and his dick which over time I got her to show me. Her ex before me was actually the biggest she ever had, noticeably bigger then me.

My first reaction was insecurity. I had to push/probe for more details because I was genuinely interested to see if I wasn't as good. Once I dispelled those thoughts I was then curious and interested. Someone else was all up in her and they were bigger then me? Damn what did they do? What was it like. It became a small fascination lol.

It did, very. I asked questions and did a lot of probing to get more details. Took me months to get all the details as I could not tell when she was trying to protect my ego vs tell the truth which I still can't quite understand: His dick felt better but I use mine better. Whatever that means? I must be doing something right since she chose me for FWB instead of him after we broke up.

The truth shall set you free. If a man has to have such a fragile ego that it causes disruption in a relationship than he has serious issues and that he needs to overcome.

Reactions: Hockeytiger