Ever asked a women the biggest penis she had?

No they usually tell me if the subject comes up. I know no one has had a thicker one, longer yes, but not with more girth.
That I can believe :) Obviously I asked my gf how I stacked up against the other beaus in her string. At first she said biggest ever but I didn't believe it. Then she said her first bf at uni had a huge circumcised schlonger and that turned me on, I don't mind telling you.

Reactions: deleted1168963

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At least for me, knowing that I have a cock that's quite large, I've never asked anything along the lines like "how does mine compare," as that's sort of like begging for compliments. There are men out there that have longer or thicker cocks than mine, but from everything that I have read, they are quite rare. That said, I've had several girlfriends over the years which have brought up the size of my cock in comparison with previous lovers. Just one said that she had been with a guy even longer than I am, though she added that having sex with him was never comfortable. Even if she hadn't added that qualification, it wouldn't have bothered me; I've learned long ago that no matter how smart, handsome, or well endowed you might be, there's always somebody who will be smarter, better looking, or better hung than you somewhere. I'm just grateful for what I have. And should I have been given a much smaller cock, I'm pretty sure that I'd be OK with that as well. While we all do some degree of comparing our current lovers with those who we've had before (it's unavoidable), when I love a woman, it doesn't matter if she's not as shapely, or thin, or pretty as every previous girl I've been with, I just love her for who and what SHE is. I hope that whoever I'm involved with would feel the same about me.

Reactions: larsmi

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, that's the frustrating thing. She doesn't give a shit about size. She says she will take the emotional over the physical every time & that despite the fact that he gave her earth shattering orgasms, she would still be with me. Now most guys would be happy with that, right? Well, I'm a bit insecure so it kills me that I can't give her physical pleasure like he did. I'd trade in my 'emotional compatibility' for a big dick in a heartbeat. It's a horrible f****** insecurity but I have to deal with it at some point.

Mines the same way. Even after watching her take huge dicks that youg her reactions I have never seen below, she still could live without anything bigger than me.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I haven't been with too many women. Most of them were virgins and it was a problem. The ones that were not virgins made comments on my size that made me feel like I didn't need to ask, though, that was more in reference to length instead of girth. I've heard "Oh my god, that's so deep" many times.

I was driving my friends girlfriend home once and she said something about my friends cock being really thick. I asked her if it was the biggest she has had. She said not, but I'm not sure she was being honest since I was in the car fucking my girlfriend when the two of the fucked for the first time. I knew my friend was big, but I knew I was bigger and I guess she did to. She asked to see mine. I sort of opened my fly, showed her my shaft and got her out of the car. I don't think my friend was too into her, and I wasn't either, so I figured it was best not to risk any problems.

crazylazy2us

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife has only had a couple others in person. I have never directly asked if she has had bigger. She has said I am big, and she enjoys it alot.

when she has talked about the other two guys she has been with, she describes one as small, and the other as big. But I have never asked if he was bigger than me, nor has she said.

pipi6791

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Talked about dick size with wife and couple of my ex girlfriends.

One ex was 100% lying and said she had a 9" lover who could fuck her 8 hours straight to make her orgasm. I don't believe anything she said since I caught her lying about another relationship she had.

My ex had limited experience with men. She was into long-term relationships but was a sex machine, cock lover and sex guru. I believe 100% of what she said. Her first lover had a 5" flaccid dick which stayed 5" when erect. Not a good lover. She went to study elsewhere and she found a guy there. They had a relationship for some months. This guy was around 7" and very thick. She taught her how to fuck. Only downside was that he could fuck only once a day for 1.5 hours. She couldn't take him that long and he preferred anal so it was painful for her. Then she met me. She was a perfect match. She didn't care about my size which she estimated a little less than 6" (she was 100% correct). I was the first that made her orgasm 3 times in one night, 2 times during one session and the one she preferred to fuck because I wanted sex 3 times a day like her. So we had 2 quickies in the morning and after lunch and one prolonged session before night sleep. We advanced together and she made me believe that I can please every woman. She is now married but we talk from time to time and she always tells me that I was the one who changed her life, the one and only... Anyway, it was a sad story how we broke up for nothing and how she married (a good guy thought).

Another ex who has fucked many men, over 70 by that time, told me that she had fucked from 4" to 9". I was the best fuck (she was like my ex I mentioned earlier: sex addict, sex guru etc) but she preferred 7"-7.5" as her ideal size.

My wife had some lovers on highschool. She doesn't remember anything from that time as she was experimenting with her sexuality. During university she had an affair for 6 months with a guy she loved too much. He was around 6", not a good lover though. They broke up for no reason. She then found another guy, students at the same faculty, who is her biggest. She estimated 9" but I think 8" to be more close to the reality. They learnt to fuck together with no success. She cheated on him quite some time. With her 6" ex one night, with another guy around 7.5" one night for 2 sessions, with another guy around 7" for almost a year and finally me. The 7" guy was a good lover that wanted her too much. They could fuck in the middle of the road, at the top of a mountain etc. 2-3 times a week with 3-5 sessions a day. She broke up with him because he was obsessed with her and he was ready to tell everything to her boyfriend. Until then he was the better lover she had. Her 8" boyfriend was way too huge for her tight pussy and since she can orgasm only on top and the 8" pushed her vagina the pain prevented the orgasm. When we met and had sex she was speechless from the huge difference of the dick size: 8" to almost 6". But she stayed broke up her boyfriend to marry me. I was a far better lover she says with imagination, stamina, and far better technique. The last years she can orgasm and proved to be multi-orgasmic too with up to 3 orgasms per session. She says the ideal size for her is 7"-7.5" to fill her 100% but only if the guy is a good lover like me to cover her needs. She admires my ex for making me such a good lover but she can't be that open sexualy.

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I once asked a girlfriend which of her lovers had the biggest cock
She replied Jennifer !
I never asked again. !

Did she have glass bottom stiletto's? I know this women of who you speak.

Reactions: Mr Ed in Mass
D

deleted817718

I asked a girlfriend this once and she answered her ex boyfriend that she still hangs around with was huge and was amazing in bed. Yes she was still having sex with him occasionally

Reactions: Xme123