Ever asked to see a friend penis or friend ask you???

phillipphi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ever asked to see a friend penis or friend ask you?

Got asked to show penis a few time. Didn't mine showing it??
End up getting horny with him???
In the school's locker room?

Ever asked to see a friend penis or friend ask you? When? Where? What happen?:biggrin1:

LMX

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think once when I was 12 or so.

I like to think I have matured since then.
I have never had a friend ask to see my penis, and we probably would not be friends any longer if he/she did.

Did in boarding school. The one intact guy in our dorm. We asked him to drop his boxers and show us how it worked while a bunch of us watched intently. It wasn't funny at the time but I can imagine standing in the doorway seeing this kid pull back his foreskin with all these other guys watching and going "Oooooh," and, "ahhhh!" as we finally understood just how foreskin worked. There was nothing remotely sexual about it, just curiosity getting the better of us.

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I told him i didn't think it was as big as he said it was, and he showed me, i told him i bet him that he couldn't get hard, he said it was, i asked to check it and he put it away. QQ

How do you even ask such a thing? Yo bro. Let me see your dick.

Blinky was talking about how he was circumcised only a few months before he came to boarding school and showing us his scar and Rich, his roommate, mentioned how he would never want to do that. We all knew Rich was intact because the dorm had gang showers but it was taboo to mention anything about another guy's equipment in the showers. In a dorm room, it was perfectly OK so Blinky asked Rich to show us (all the other guys hanging out in their room) how his worked. So he did.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Blinky was talking about how he was circumcised only a few months before he came to boarding school and showing us his scar and Rich, his roommate, mentioned how he would never want to do that. We all knew Rich was intact because the dorm had gang showers but it was taboo to mention anything about another guy's equipment in the showers. In a dorm room, it was perfectly OK so Blinky asked Rich to show us (all the other guys hanging out in their room) how his worked. So he did.

I was talking about as an adult not a kid.
Hey Sumo, let me see your dick. "SPLAT" They'll take a shovel to scrape you up. Move along folks, nothing to see here.

Last edited:

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sort of, when i was much younger...around 5th or 6th grade, i was having a sleep over with a couple of guy friends and for some reason we decided to play strip poker. to this day, i don't know why we thought that was a good idea, lol. anyway, i wound up losing down to my undies and assumed we'd stop there and call it a day, but they insisted i pull it out. so i did. even at 11, you should've seen the looks on their faces. i didn't understand at first until they kept playing and wound up getting naked themselves and saw for myself how much bigger i was. that's usually how it's happened over the years, party games...strip poker, truth or dare, kings, etc. somehow, someone inevitably asks me to pull my dick out. lol! it was definitely a lot more fun in college when it was more girls asking than being in a room full of guys. :p

one time in college, i was hanging out with a large group of female friends and a couple of guy friends and the girls asked me to if they could see it...so i pulled it out and they wound up decorating it. that was a surreal experience, but they all seemed fairly impressed. lol!

ElectricBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yeah, when i was younger (Like age 10-12).. the "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours" kinda deal.. and that's pretty much how it came about, just flat out said it...

For the most part it lead to more fun activities... Normally happened during sleep overs.. I had a sweet ass tree house in my back yard, happened quite a bit up there, because there was no chance of getting caught.. haha

Good times..

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my friend said to me one day ill give you 25.00 if you show me your tits. i told him let me see your cock and ill show you. he agree to show me his frist and then i showed him my tits. that was the easiest 25.00 i ever earned.

Gnothiseauton

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well I got pierced my fall semester sophomore year in college, and my roommate and best friend at the time knew bout it. One night in the spring semester I was in my bed, top bunk, and he was at his computer. Out of the blue he asked me "can I see your dick?" and I realized he meant the piercing... so I kinda got a chubby at the thought, and kinda told him "um in a sec maybe yeah". Of course the harder you try to get rid of a bone the more likely it is to stick around. After a few minutes of awkward silence I said fine I'm coming down, and I pulled down my boxers and showed him up close... later when I was up back in bed he asked me if I was hard when I showed him, and even though I had gotten pretty hard, I lied and said "half way".

On other occasions my group of friends were pretty daring/rowdy, and a few of us were asked to strip and share on dares.

Last edited:

bigguy4u

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes I have. It was freshman year and I was hanging out at my bff's place one night and some how we were talking about puberty and he told me how he grew over night and how he can get a 10inch erection. Well I didn't believe him at all so I said "let me see" he was kinda shy at first but whipped it out and showed his 5inch flaccid and thought to my self " I hope he doesn't ask to see mine" which he did eventually see. A few years later I got to meet his other 5inches up close an personal :). I wonder how he's doing...

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Like above, kid stuff. I've seen most of my buddies cocks flaccid in the locker rooms, showers or at the lake where we always swim naked and often hang out in the sun naked. I've never seen any of their hard-ons though. A friend in CA who I visit a nude beach with is really hung. At first I was self conscious, but that quickly passed. I've never asked but have been asked by a college dude in a locker room. He was happy that I obliged but I did not take him up on his BJ offer. Flattered to a degree. I actually get a fair amount of attention from other guys in the locker room. I don't welcome it and don't know what I might be doing to attract it. I've asked a few of the men who have come onto me and they say that they're straight but just really appreciate my fit body. Not that I'm that fit right now. Hasn't happened for awhile.

Last edited:

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My straight friend was changing for the pool with me a few years back. He wanted to see it and feel it as I have a cock much thicker. It was cool. It was like a buddy moment and I took his and did the same feel. We where like cool. That was it. He is like so straight that it didn't faze him. But we talk about everything and all so it was no big deal.