B_GEatonSkyfly

Sexy Member
Media
Orange City, FL and Colorado Springs, Colorado
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yea,
I have been in several "kept situations"
Twice in life these by seperate women I have been asked " to marry them too" ( but I did'nt).

The most recent one offered to give me whatever I wanted if I would stay with her "only" every night.
As the relationship grew with her, I was very open about my sex past and how I had actually been with two women at the same time more than just once.
I have even been paid for sex.
And that I liked bedding more than one woman and was not wanting to be tied down so to speak yet. ( in hind site I think that drove her more to try to get me)
She pleaded for me to move in with her and rent my place out instead.
After a while she talked me into it, and I did just that!

She was really a tiger in bed and younger than me by two years , and had more money then god.
The sex is always awesome every single time.( which was usually at least once a day)
She has a place by the beach and no public access for over 10 miles from either side, So you could say she has a very private place.
She also likes to party!
So I just keep doing her repeatedly for free....

In exchange she paid for all of our meals, paid to go places and we even took a vacation to an adult only resort that she paid for.
I have my own money, But she had m
ore than me and insisted on paying for everything.
It may be a dream to some, But I have been there and barely escaped!
All she wanted was for me to fuck her any time she wanted it. She told me that my dick filled her like no other had ever before.
We had sex in front of others.
She would offer to blow me anytime I wanted it.
She would invite other women over and let me fuck them in an effort to " keep me happy" as she put it....
She told me that she enjoyed watching me having sex with other women and would get off on it, And so she let me bring other women into our sex life and or secretly watch as I fucked them in our house.
What brought it all down to an end was when she caught me fucking the holy shit out of her own mother on the back patio ,After her mom had let herself in the front door with her own key, and had discovered me tanning naked on the back deck facing the beach.
I did not expect her mom at all to come over, And when she did, I admit that I did not expect shari to come home so soon either.
Her mom was a bit drunk to boot and thats why she had stopped by "too sober up a bit" on the way home ( abit farther up the coastline she lived)
Her mom and I where already aquainted, But had not seen each other naked yet.
I had seen her in a thong bikini though!
She openly admitted that the sight of my very large cock was making her very horny..( I was totally flaccid still at this point)
And admitted as we made out together, "that her daughter had told her that I had a very large , long and thick penis"
When her mom undressed and started teasing me and I got hard,
Then she was really shocked about my large cocks size now!

I still remember her mom's passionate moaning and screaming as I was shoving my big cock into her from behind and suddenly we both was looking at her daughter standing at the patio door and seeing it all to the finish.
Her mom was just an older version of shari,
Nice large tits and really slender with long legs and a true blonde also...

She walked out onto the deck and talked with us, she asked if I minded is she joined us, and soon was naked also.
Her mom was divorced and quite attractive.
with them both side by side on the beach I was soon erect again!
I bet it was only a half hour later after her mom arrived and I was fucking her mom ...
Her mom had many orgasms before shari caught us.
Now on the beach in front of her mom I fucked her pussy and then her ass and made her daughter cum repeatedly.
As shari and I had sex now in front of her mom , Her mom came up close and watched my dick filling her daughters pussy and cheered her daughter on talking dirty... and then I watched as her own mom ate her daughter pussy and licked my cum from it.
The next day she we fought about my fucking of her mom and she felt that was over the line and we ended it right then.

The first time I was a "kept boy toy" was with a woman that was also my landlord, But That is a whole diferent story.
Grant E.

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was a "kept" boy from when I was born until I was about 18. The these two people who insisted I call them mom and dad fed me, clothed me and took care of most of my needs. They were nice to me too. Do they count?

Oh Jon I love you. You are soooooo funny!!! :biggrin1: