Ever been accused of having a small dick?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by seandelevan, Mar 25, 2007.

1. seandelevan

seandelevan Member

Although I have a large dick there have been times I've
    been accused by men and women for being small because of the following reasons:

Having small hands
    Because I'm "nice"
    Because I'm not "cocky"
    Because I haven't hooked up with super model-esque women
    etc etc

You get the idea. HAve any of you had the same experiences or had other crazy reasons to be called small when your not?

2. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    I had a girlfriend in HS who told everyone I had a small dick after we broke up. The sad thing was I believed it to some degree. Back then we didn't have the internet and you couldn't just Google "average size." The only place they talked about penis size was Penthouse Forum and they all had 10 inches. If I was a couple inches smaller than that and she said I was small, maybe there was something too it.

3. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

Yes, I have.

4. Naked_Mole_Rat

Naked_Mole_Rat New Member

I had a similar experience in HS. It was especially nasty since she was the one who dumped me. I think some of her friends, one in particular, was interested in me and she was jealous.
    I am still friends with some of the girls and they still thought I was small until about 2-3 years ago when we were all at a house party. Myself and 3 other guys snuck into the room where all the handbags were, took photos of our dicks with their phones and set the "dick pics" as their backdrops. The girls then spent the rest of the night figuring out whose wang was whose. Since I am a red head it was pretty obvious which was mine! The cuffs match the collar if you catch my drift ;).

5. Duchess_athena

Duchess_athena New Member

Albums:
    It was actualy recently that i learned there was no corlation between dick size and anything else with a man

6. jerkdude75

jerkdude75 New Member

Albums:

Haha That's hilarious. I'll have to try something like that.

7. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

In high school. But it was just a way of pulling me around by a couple of girls, you know, I was not the prototype of self confident guy, nor of the scholl hottie: that was enough for them to think I was small.

8. Big Del

Gold Member

Nah, no one ever accused me of having a small cock!

9. feely

feely New Member

yeah. but maybe that because i have a small dick.

DAMMIT.

10. blazingsun_2000

blazingsun_2000 New Member

Yes,

Infact turned down by girls even in parties and in public. I am 5'6" and around 120 lbs. Look quite lanky, and I am into mountaineering and rock climbing and have a verywell toned body beneath the clothes. Was quite insulting at that point of time.

11. viking1

Gold Member

Yeah, I have been accused of having a small one. I have also been accused of having a big one. A certain idiot at work once said "as big as you are it should be huge". What a joke. The small accusation was actually closer...

12. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

Why is it an "accusation"? It's like "accusing" someone of wearing a particular hat size.

13. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    Haven't been accused yet.... but you never know. The wife loves it and she says it's big or big enough and she's the only one I have to impress anyway.

14. rimmer9

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hi feely, doesn't look too small to me and besides you are cute.

15. RideRocket

Gold Member

I used to have some self-doubt in the past too because of what one read/saw/etc. Now, however, I know better... :biggrin1:

16. lendiggy

lendiggy New Member

Sad but true-my wife of 3 years says it, affectionately, to me all the time. She's a size queen and has been with 10 guys including me. I'm her smallest ever ironically even though I've been every girl I've ever slept with's biggest. So at 9 inches, I'm my wife's smallest. irony.

17. Fire Stick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    A few months before I first met my partner, I had a “one night stand” with his ex. A common enough story – we had met a bar, and I ended up taking him home only to regret it once we got there. I had just broken up with someone else, was lonely, and was in early rebound mode. The guy seemed nice and was nice-looking, but as it turned out, he did not look as good out of his clothes, and he also had a small penis. (For me, a large penis on a sexual partner is hardly mandatory, but I admit that a small one is a turn-off.) For these reasons, we didn’t really mess around that night, and he went home the next morning. He called me a couple of times afterwards, and in admittedly bad form, I never called him back.

The night that I hooked up with my partner, at another bar, his ex was also there. He gave me a very dirty look as he walked by, which my (future) partner noticed and correctly deduced that the two of us were acquainted. Since they were on good terms with each other, I figured that they would compare notes about me at some point. My (future) partner and I made arrangements to meet for lunch on the following day, and after lunch, we went to his house to consummate the date. When I took off my pants, he was obviously very amused, and he laughed out loud – not the reaction to which I am accustom. He had spoken to ex before our lunch date, and he had told him that I “was crazy and had a little dick.” Well, what can I say, as always, the proof is in the pudding, or at least in the Fruit-of-the Looms.

As a side note, to his credit, my partner’s ex did not hold on to his grudge, and we ended up being friends.

18. D_Neeson Niceone

D_Neeson Niceone New Member

One girl I dated who was a bit of a size queen made an interesting remark when she first saw my cock. She had a look of surprise and said "wow I really didn't expect you to have that" meaning she didn't expect me to have a big dick.

19. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

Yesterday, in the chatroom, AnthonyUK told me I have a small dick and should change my name to "Not So Hung Muscle."

I was reminded of the saying I learned from a teacher in high school: "when you stand in a crowd, your ass points toward someone."

20. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    He's said the same to me in the past!

Draft saved Draft deleted