Ever been caught jerkin? (18+ only)

domeboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Haha sorry this is worse lol. Your brother will boys will be boys… he understands.
Wife still loves teasing young pool guys and sunbathes in her micro on the day of pool cleaning. Sometimes I watch from inside while she displays her sexy fit body while she talks to them. They always shirtless to let her see their hot tanned muscles and she barely covered goes for a swim. I will walk out to swim and the guys know by now I am ok watching them fuck my nympho wife. Wife puts on oil and rubs her tits, ass, pussy crack and spreads her hot body for all to see

Some years ago at the Hilton Central Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. I always get horny when travelling overseas cos I know as soon as I land I’m gonna visit bars and clubs to fuck.

Well this was a business trip which only heightens the tension making my cock and balls beg for sexual relief.

Well to cut the story short, it was the morning after and I took a young Vietnamese freelancer back to my hotel. We did a photo shoot and fucked. She stayed the night and and then we fucked again in the morning. Had breakfast and the she left. I had a business meeting before lunch but was still horned by her despite having blown two massive loads. So after shower in my robe I began perusing and jerking off to her pics wearing just the bath robe. This is when room service knocked and made her way into my room before I could say I don’t need it. The lady saw my cock poking out of the robe and me jerking it in front of my laptop, but she didn’t say anything and just looked away. I said I don’t need room service and she immediately left. If she was prettier I’d fuck and jizz her face too.

D

deleted12946731

This year a few months ago during lockdown here in Sydney. I just came back from my morning walk when I thought I was all alone in my apartment. I unzipped and turned on the latest dp that caught my eye and went to town.

Little did I know that the home owner I rent from had a dude fixing my stove in the kitchen. I was boned and throbbing when he walked.in and saw me... I said "oh fuck sorry" and tried to cover up, but he sat there for a second behind me watching the two dudes piston this chicks tight pussy... his tightening jeans told ke he would have sat down too, and said he'd finished up the work and was heading off. Then gave me a cheesy filthy grin, a wink and walked out... saying "enjoy yourself mate."
So I did.... I busted there and then after he left..

D

deleted12946731

Some years ago at the Hilton Central Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. I always get horny when travelling overseas cos I know as soon as I land I’m gonna visit bars and clubs to fuck.

Well this was a business trip which only heightens the tension making my cock and balls beg for sexual relief.

Well to cut the story short, it was the morning after and I took a young Vietnamese freelancer back to my hotel. We did a photo shoot and fucked. She stayed the night and and then we fucked again in the morning. Had breakfast and the she left. I had a business meeting before lunch but was still horned by her despite having blown two massive loads. So after shower in my robe I began perusing and jerking off to her pics wearing just the bath robe. This is when room service knocked and made her way into my room before I could say I don’t need it. The lady saw my cock poking out of the robe and me jerking it in front of my laptop, but she didn’t say anything and just looked away. I said I don’t need room service and she immediately left. If she was prettier I’d fuck and jizz her face too.
Mate I understand that about business tripsm whenever I used to go through Singapore, the hotels along Orchard road used to be the same. I think travelling made me hornier and usually half wanted to get caught busting by the hotel maid or workers.

Hot story dude

Chanceorlando

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was visiting my parents a few years back for the holidays. Mom was grocery shopping and dad had taken the dog for a walk. I knew they'd be gone for an hour like usual so I figured I'd take advantage of the empty house and jerkoff. I'm lying on my bed, stoking my dick, finger in my ass and in walks my dad. He had forgotten his cell phone.
What did you dad do or say?

D

deleted13728981

The first time my wife caught me after we were married was interesting. She was somewhat naïve about how often guys do it. In her defense she only had sisters and not many partners before we met. We've been married 10 years and have a good sex life but she doesn't know when or how often I jerk off.

Pepijn

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he doesn’t really care
Maybe that’s a good response, it is just normal for guys to masturbate.

The first time my dad saw me with morning wood, he didn’t respond immediately. That evening he sat me down and we had the safe sex talk. He also put a towel in my room next to my laptop and said to throw it in the blue laundry box when full of cum.

I did not know what to say and was a bit embarrassed. However, because he was so open and relax about it, I knew it was ok. Also think it made our relation better.

korewamizu

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Maybe that’s a good response, it is just normal for guys to masturbate.

The first time my dad saw me with morning wood, he didn’t respond immediately. That evening he sat me down and we had the safe sex talk. He also put a towel in my room next to my laptop and said to throw it in the blue laundry box when full of cum.

I did not know what to say and was a bit embarrassed. However, because he was so open and relax about it, I knew it was ok. Also think it made our relation better.
yea he’s pretty open with stuff …i see him naked all the time

Pepijn

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My dad caught me rubbing myself up and down my bed to a picture of Eddie kidd, the most beautiful handsome man,wearing tight black leather,I shot a load in my pants and my dad just said, hurry up,ur dinners ready..;)
And how did you respond?