ever been caught naked outside

kingofme: my nextdoor neighbor is a 31 year old single woman.. she looks ok and was out side doing something in the yard.. i walked out side to get into my hottub and she saw me.. and just stared..i smiled at her and got in my tub.. i was nude incase u didnt pick that up..

that happen to anyone else ???

stats 5 limp... 8 hard

brad2002: You need a fence or some shubbery. I have been caught skinny dipping a few times. No big deal, though.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's happened a few times. 'Course, since I have a house in the woods, with no neighbors around, it's really no issue to call the cops. At the most, some hikers on occasion have wandered past and caught an eyeful. :D

norseman: So, King, you didn't mention if she got to see the 5 inches of you or the 8 inches of you ! ? !

I'm frequently discovered naked outdoors as a beachgoer at a clothing optional beach, but I guess in that location no one is too surprised.

I agree with the need for fencing or privacy plantings to conceal the hot tub. Most naturists seem to agree that we shouldn't be nude in situations where it makes someone else uncomfortable. I know its your own yard, but if it is that open to view by the neighbors.... Of course I'm asuming the unexpected nudity made her uncomfortable. If not, and she's learned that you're OK with casual nudity, you might be the one who ends up surprised.

Norse

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was housesitting for friends,
and i was skinny dipping..i hadnt even taken a towel with me,
i was going to drip dry......guess who came home
early? :D
there was
little to do except jump back in and ask
for someone to toss me my swimsuit.

These werent the kind of friends you want to be
on naked terms with, so...i was pretty embarrassed.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I still maintain a place in the 'burbs, the place in the woods is just a retreat when I go fishing. Sure, I went out to my pool in the buff. I found my neighbors taking a gander, I put up my fence. I found out if they applied themselves, they could see from their bedrooms. So, one week, I just went out and bought fencing tall enough to obstruct their view from their bedrooms ;D