Ever been caught on LPSG?

largeornot

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was wondering if any of you have ever been caught visiting LPSG by someone like your girlfriend or a family member?

My girlfriend caught me once... she approached me when I was on the computer, and she read the "Large Penis Support Group" tab.... I turned red and she laughed it off :redface: i didnt show her my pics though.... i don't think she'd like them being on web :rolleyes:

smoggs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i just joined a few minutes ago......im really busted if she sees herself on there lol

tennisfan11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i have a roommate whos in the room right now on his own comp... if he looks over i just switch tabs on my browser haha... live in a house of 10 dudes and none of them know im on here... whether or not they know about the size of my equipment, well thats another story... ;)

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i just joined a few minutes ago......im really busted if she sees herself on there lol
Cute!

I don't understand this "caught".

Is someone monitoring your internet use?
+1
As an adult, how could I be "caught"... more importantly, what happens if I am? Spanking? Time outs? Go to my room? :rolleyes: :confused:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well, 'caught' isn't the right word, but my bf isn't 100% crazy about my being here; we met on line five years ago and I suppose he's just marking his territory. I suggested he just pee on my leg, but then he got all crazy and we had to have sex so I just closed out...:tongue: