Ever been challenged to show your meat ?

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
have been challenged a good number of times over the years..and have always hauled it out for all to see. If I am honest about it, I will admit that I like it when it happens and have sometimes steered the conversation in that direction. I just like showing it off.

HowBigIsHuge

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, a few occasions; most interesting was on the bus in highschool. We were playing truth or dare and a couple of the girls had heard I had a huge dick. My Gf at the time had a picture of my dick in her dresser, and she told me that her (hot slutty) friend saw it; which really turned me on (she commented how big it was). Knowing this, she acted like she hadn't seen it before, and I played along and whipped it out for the whole bunch. The look on everybody's face is such a turn on; dropped jaws, gasps, and OMG's; I even caught the cute bus-driver peeking. I'm hard just thinking about it; I love whipping it out in public, no need to beg though.

P.S I eventually fucked my GF's friend after we broke up (She never knew), and the hot bus driver gave me head one day when I got off at the last to go to a friends house.- Hope you enjoy the story as much as I did telling it

Last edited:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never been challenged to show it, but then again I don't have a monster size cock, just more than average. as I grew up and dated and fucked various women, it got around I was bigger than average. I have always been a grower not a shower. on 2 different occasions when I was younger, I had a woman, actually put her hand in my pants and grab my cock while I ws in crowded bar(s), eventually leading to me fucking them later in the evening and at different future times.

when I was dating my now wife, she said the girl talk(rumor) was that I was nicely hung. she told me this after we were married. she was a sometime friend of my ex gf, who told people I was hung like a horse. she got this impression because she had only been with one guy, and she had a small pussy. my now wife also said, that some girls thought I was handsome, ugly, too skinny( and therefore to skinny to be hung), too tall, and superficial, did not like relationships, and pretty much moved on after getting what I wanted(true). my wife also said that she was quizzed by the same group of girls after we had had sex numerous times, and she told them I had a nice fat cock which wasn't supposed to be on a skinny guy, that I had given her her 1st orgasm & many more since, and that was great in and out of bed. one time, she was asked how big i was about 1/2 an hour after fucking. she just giggled, and spread her hands about a foot apart. OMG!! was uttered by a few friends. after we were married, my wife was specifically asked for my dimensions which at that point she had never measured me. she got a little protective of her man and a little wiser about any details. her answer became "my husband is a large, well built, fully developed man with a toned body, and I love all his features and overall he is very good to me physically and mentally. I love him dearly. you draw your own conclusions." I have actually heard this on 3 occasions. after the first time I asked her later what was that about, she said Debbie wanted to know how big my cock is. then after that, when I heard her little statement, i knew what was going on without actually hearing the question being asked. my wife has also been asked if she has ever cheated on me, or had the desire to find a "bigger" man. her answer to that was she doubt if she could, and really had not interest or need to do so. that tells the ladies that my lady is getting the right stuff at home.

bigmuscleboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have by no means a large cock compared to other guys on this site. It is rather large around so that is more of what I got attention for. There was this one time in high school, my girlfriend decided to give me a blowjob while we were returning from a football game. It was very late around 11pm and most everyone was asleep. I had my eyes closed while she was gobbling down on it and when I opened my eyes there were at least 4-5 people watching in on the action. That is the first time that I ever had an audience checking out every inch I have to show. It was interesting that a couple of the people were guys.

I had a guy pull my cock out on the dance floor of a club and go down on me for everyone to see. And another experience of being at the Folsom Street Fair in San Francisco and having some guy just take out my cock in front of everyone and give me a blowjob. In every experience I knew I wasn't the longest cock in the crowd but I might be able to compete width wise!!!

Everyone of those experiences I still j/o too.........!!

Attachments

tsquareguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Only a couple of times and both in New Orleans - once on the street with a mix of str8 and gay guys. The other time with my bf in a bar where a number of guys pulled cocks out and got hard while we all got measured (in front of guys and girls)! Was hot though I def didn't finish first!