Ever been curious to see friends dicks?

Yeah. I've seen 2 of my closest friends when we were younger. The first one I saw while he was taking a piss outside. It was really long and soft. 2nd buddy showed me a pic of his gf at the time giving him a bj. He had a monster cock. I thought he was showing me a fake picture from the internet till I realized it was his gf. While this was many years ago, I'd love the chance to see theirs again

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've seen the cocks of most of my high school and college friends. Open locker room and dorm showers we're the norn. Since college, however, it had just been the occasional glance at the urinals or while changing in the locker room.

1Cody

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'd love to get a job in an NBA sports teams locker room! LOL! I would probably cream my pants every time!! I have seen most of my friends cocks. I am still surprised sometimes. But it is usually the not as big/thick as I thought it would be. One black friend Kevin's flaccid penis was the same size as my index finger. No, lie. I now know where pencil dick term comes from.

7inchbod

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I’m glad I stumbled onto this post as something really rewarding happened last night to me. My best friend of more than 18 years landed a new job & we were casually chatting about his new role. The conversation ended up him saying he’s bored & that he hadn’t jerked off for a while and then one after the other led to me just asking him to send me a pic of his fella naked. He sent me a rough shot at first but then I asked him to send me a clear shot with his balls hanging out, which he complied with without any hesitation. When were on holiday etc, he would be shy to even change in front of me naked but it took a few more times talking to him to relax and build confidence and say it’s ok that we’re friends and there’s nothing to hide.

This changed on a lads holiday in Spain a few years back. I changed naked in front of him & he was shocked to find I had a huge cock. Asked me how I had a big cock etc.

Last night he didn’t even think before he sent it to me. He cock was smaller than mine but I don’t judge or show off. I managed to then send him mine and again he was shocked.

For those of you struggling to ask that question to your friends - just make it natural and get changed naked in front of them. Atleast that would build the confidence and move things forward for you both. You can then tell them to chilled about the whole experience.

rm69u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes I have ... Have one friend we have talked about sex many times . just guy to guy ...
On drinking or party weekends he has stayed over the nights he can't drive home.
There have been times he had passed out and i help him to the spare room to put him to bed. Some of these times my wife had helped get his clothing off and when I have pulled his pants off the underwear had come off the same time, my wife would joke ... wow nice package .. I asked if she would like to touch it .. nooooo she would bark back.
We would go to our room and she would be horny so I'd spoon her and tell her to lift her leg so if our friend ever walked by the room he would see my cock fucking her and maybe join in ... she gets real hot thinking about this and i say you would probably have to suck him if he comes in the room ... while i'm thinking I'd like to suck him also... she even asks while we fuck ... is my leg high enough .. lol i say lift it higher so he can see my cock sliding in and out of you pussy.

Hoping some day this comes true.

Attachments

Dave Adrioni

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have what I would call three close male friends and we have all seen each others dicks, whether in each others flats, at the gym or on the beach. For me it is not about curiosity, we are all comfortable with our bodies and being naked with each other. We do share beds and we do wake up with hardons like all guys, but that is just normal not a sexual thing.

tim cauley

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have what I would call three close male friends and we have all seen each others dicks, whether in each others flats, at the gym or on the beach. For me it is not about curiosity, we are all comfortable with our bodies and being naked with each other. We do share beds and we do wake up with hardons like all guys, but that is just normal not a sexual thing.

Me and my bros exactly.

samandtham

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Not particularly. I'm only interested in the genitals of someone I'm intimate with, and my male friends have yet to be part of my sexual fantasies.

I have seen a few of my friends' flaccid penises at the gym while changing, and I saw two of my frat brothers' when we went to an onsen in Japan. I didn't really compare, I kind of just assumed we have the same size penises.

Reactions: effedi7

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Seems like you either live in a world where you see lots of men naked and its very normal, or you live in a world where a penis is shocking to be seen. I am in the former.

Played squash last night with a new work mate and his two friends. Afterwards of course we all stripped and showered together. The naked-never universe and the naked-normal universe, side by side but far apart.

stephen1169

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes I am dying to see a few of them, espically after hearing comments from their wives how big they are.
my wife used to brag to her Cambodian friend how big my cock was and after a few years her husband one day asked me if I did have a big dick so we got private and showed him then he wanted feel it I let him and we did a mutual jack off and since then my wife and he and his wife swing and he and his wife love my cock

Jasonhill924

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
my wife used to brag to her Cambodian friend how big my cock was and after a few years her husband one day asked me if I did have a big dick so we got private and showed him then he wanted feel it I let him and we did a mutual jack off and since then my wife and he and his wife swing and he and his wife love my cock
That is awesome.. soo jealous

Reactions: stephen1169

Speedtodd

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yep I was always curious what my Str8 Best Mate cock look like - I knew he was big - He loved teasing me - Will we been best mates for 15 years & about 4 years we went out to dance party all night went back to my place to get change then go to day club - But we never did - We both horny - We have looked back - It has fucked our friendship up if anything we are even more closer - we only get together for sex every second weekend when hes GF go's away for the weekend to see her Mum

stephen1169

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yep I was always curious what my Str8 Best Mate cock look like - I knew he was big - He loved teasing me - Will we been best mates for 15 years & about 4 years we went out to dance party all night went back to my place to get change then go to day club - But we never did - We both horny - We have looked back - It has fucked our friendship up if anything we are even more closer - we only get together for sex every second weekend when hes GF go's away for the weekend to see her Mum
maybe should get gf involved something different

Reactions: effedi7

Absolutely. Not ALL my friends maybe...but as a whole, yes. And, hey if they like showing off for me, it's a win-win.

I got my first fuckbuddy that way. He showed off for me in the showers after soccer. Great cock that apparently liked fucking me. ;)