Ever been curious to see friends dicks?

Khegan

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There are a few of my friends who I've wondered what they were packing. A few have told me, but only one showed the goods. Some I just want to see because I think they are hot and want to see the whole package, others because I've heard things about them. All of those are only people I'm friendly with or acquaintances. Of my really close male friends, there aren't any that I'm interested in seeing.

effedi7

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I've seen a friend's cock when I was about 15 (he was 16) and we enjoyed jerking together. It didn't last so much, after few times he stopped, as he was embarrassed. Later on we never spoke about that. Now I don't see him any longer, I know he's married with children.

At the school I've seen some mate's dick while changing for sport, because some cock popped out of boxer or brief without any intention. In the last years of the school some mate changed completely and openly and I saw their dick in the school locker room.

At the university time I roomed with a friend, he was quite modest and I was too, so he changed wrapped in a towel and looking at the wall ... I would have liked to see more.

Now with coworkers I time to time join the sport events and so far I had some good surprises, even if I still have to see some of them, who make me very curious.

I'm in couchsurfing network and it happened to me see some of my guests dick, as some of them are not modest at all and my couch is in the living room. I show off in the same way, if the situation is favorable.

Schlong87

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well when I was going to the community college here I would always go to the urinals knowing I would see a nice dick well one time a guy came in pulled his dick out and it was pierced he had a prince Albert I was so turned on I couldn't piss and I just stared out of the corner of my eye at his pierced dick which was also super thick I will always remember that dick

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes I have ... Have one friend we have talked about sex many times . just guy to guy ...
On drinking or party weekends he has stayed over the nights he can't drive home.
There have been times he had passed out and i help him to the spare room to put him to bed. Some of these times my wife had helped

package .. I asked if she would like to touch it .. nooooo she would bark back.

We would go to our room and she would be horny so I'd spoon her and tell her to lift her leg so if our friend ever walked by the room he would see my cock fucking her and maybe join in ... she gets real hot thinking about this and i say you would probably have to suck him if he comes in the room ... while i'm thinking I'd like to suck him also... she even asks while we fuck ... is my leg high enough .. lol i say lift it higher so he can see my cock sliding in and out of you pussy.

Hoping some day this comes true.

one of my favorites sites is to see a cock sliding in and out of a pussy. i love watching a cock tame a wild pussy. i love watching my own hard cock fuck my wifes pussy. love sliding it in and out of her meat. beautiful site!

stephen1169

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
one of my favorites sites is to see a cock sliding in and out of a pussy. i love watching a cock tame a wild pussy. i love watching my own hard cock fuck my wifes pussy. love sliding it in and out of her meat. beautiful site!
that's why I like fucking my wife doggy style so I can see how juicy her pussy is as well as my cock

tinyclitty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was a kid, I'd say around 12 or 13, my best friend at the time would sometimes sleep over. We talked about sexually related matters a lot. We used to steal his grandfather's Oui magazines and sneak off into the woods and look at the women. One time he was staying overnight at my house. We were sleeping in the same bed. I can't explain why, but I really REALLY just wanted to touch his dick. He was sound asleep, wearing tighty whitey briefs....It was pitch dark so I couldn't see anything, but I eventually found his dick and just kind of caressed it a little. If he was aware of me doing this, he never said anything. But i think he must've been aware, because the next day we masturbated together for the first time...first of many times. Nothing ever happened between us though.

cock30

Legendary Member
Media
I’ve got a really hot mate who sent me his dick pic by accident a few weeks ago he realised straight away but it was too late. Man he was loads bigger than I expected a good 8 inches thick uncut dick and ripped body. He absolutely doesn’t give a shit either he just laughs about it and makes jokes about it turning me on as he knows I’m gay. He’s a massive flirt.

stephen1169

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For years I had wanted to check out a really good mate's cock. We had been friends for many years but I never really got the chance. I kept thinking about it and joking about how we had never seen each other naked etc.. and he would always laugh. I built it up in my head for so long and then the chance came last month. We were both pissing at a urinal and I finished first and as I was walking out he was standing near the door and we were talking. So it was only polite that I would look at him while we chatted. I thought now is my chance to look down and check him out after all of these years...and let me tell you... I was disappointed!!!! Haha He was reeeeeeally small and uncut. I expected a lot more. So be careful what you wish for....because you just might get it...a little itty bitty dick!!!!!!!!!
just because he had a small dick. you guys had been friends for years what should stop you and him from having fun.

Beck19

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My friends used to get changed in a changing room with me and whilst everyone else would easily just pull pants down to change, these friends would use a towel to cover their dick whilst they got changed. Does this mean they could be gay now lol always wondered why they didn’t jusy did what every other straight male did

Cool_guy_99

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’ve got a really hot mate who sent me his dick pic by accident a few weeks ago he realised straight away but it was too late. Man he was loads bigger than I expected a good 8 inches thick uncut dick and ripped body. He absolutely doesn’t give a shit either he just laughs about it and makes jokes about it turning me on as he knows I’m gay. He’s a massive flirt.

Haha.. we all know he did it on purpose! LMAO :D;)

archetypal_mystic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Once, while drunk, a friend of mine said he had a dick that was "technically average" (meaning on the small side) and I said I had a fairly big one. Later when I was going into the toilet, he asked me to compare sizes and was promptly interrupted and dragged away by his GF at the time LOL

Even being bi, I don't feel any kind of sexual attraction or tension towards him, but now I'm curious to see how big/small he really is, as after that I can clearly see how having a small one (at least on his mind) impacts his personality.
Talk about a cockblocker!

Submissivebottom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Probably a no duh question in this forum, but anyone else been curious to check out your guy friends dicks? Not necessarily in a sexual way, but just to compare sizes, wondering if they're cut or uncut, or just also to know you're comfortable enough to do that with each other. Always wanted to do that with my friends, but never knew how to approach it.
Yes that how I ended up losing my anal cherry

Reactions: greg_ca

CandyAssCockSucker

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was an athlete growing up, so I didn't have to fantasize about seeing friend's dicks. I peeped them in the shower/locker room before and after practices/games. I doubt any knew it turned me on sexually... and I can still visualize how each of their dicks looked then. Makes for good fantasies now... me sucking them off and being their bitch for the night.

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes. Because it looked huge(it was)
We were in highschool. We were both wrestlers and were practicing. I couldn’t take it. I just asked if it was as big as it looked. I’m not big and all and I couldn’t believe how big it looked in his shorts. And he showed me.

Oldtimer6

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
At 20 I shared my fwb with a nephew of my good friend. I had been around him a lot but never thought of him sexually, probably cause I had a guy already. The girl thought he was cute so I asked him to join us, he was really excited. Once it started I couldn’t take my eyes off his cock. Like everyone else’s it seems his was bigger than mine and bigger than my guy friend. The thing was he was cut like me but the base of his cock and balls were dark, then pink for about 2 inches before his big plum colored head. He was the first one in mfm I was attracted to, I wanted to suck him so bad. I would just stare at his big dick when I could and he was taking notice. We never got together but just how he looked I knew he was game.