Ever been curious to see friends dicks?

Andypandy

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I was in high school in Australia me and 6 of my friends would meet up behind the gym and jerk off to see who could cum the highest up the wall, seeing each others dicks was part of the fun. I met up with some of them a few years ago and now a few of them them seemed embarrassed about what we did and brushed it aside BUT 3 others were ready to do it again so out behind the garage 4 of us beating our dicks and I have to say our dicks looked bigger than I remembered LMAO

Toddster

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I was in high school in Australia me and 6 of my friends would meet up behind the gym and jerk off to see who could cum the highest up the wall, seeing each others dicks was part of the fun. I met up with some of them a few years ago and now a few of them them seemed embarrassed about what we did and brushed it aside BUT 3 others were ready to do it again so out behind the garage 4 of us beating our dicks and I have to say our dicks looked bigger than I remembered LMAO

You are frickin' lucky...when I was a teenager in the US everybody was so uptight, including me. I wish I would have been this free back then.

Reg

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was younger our school had an indoor pool that we used for PE when it was rainy. No one had swim suits and we swam in the nude. So basically I have seen them all. In college we had gang showers just row after row of shower heads and after PE class we all took showers so I've seen them all.

Andypandy

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You are frickin' lucky...when I was a teenager in the US everybody was so uptight, including me. I wish I would have been this free back then.
Well when we moved back to the US I couldn't understand for the longest time what the big deal was about guys freaking out if you saw their dicks

Schlong87

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well when we moved back to the US I couldn't understand for the longest time what the big deal was about guys freaking out if you saw their dicks
i know what u mean it's like in the u.s. were trained to be scared to see a penis in person or in a movie that's part of the reason so few actors do full frontal scenes in american films don't understand what the big deal is about a penis it's a body part.

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For sure I’ve been curious. But it’s never been a unilateral curiosity, like I don’t constantly wonder the size of the penis of every male friend I have.

Generally, my curiosities about a male friend arise in one of two situations:
1) I have a sexual/physical/emotional attraction to that man.
2) I have seen that man have certain physical attributes which may preclude that he has a larger than average penis.

If neither of those two situations are present, then I generally never ponder about that male friend’s genitals. I suppose a third situation might exist where if said male friend constantly alluded to his penis in our conversations, then I might get curious, but I can’t recall that ever happening.

PSUKingster

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That is "Straight Boy" language for " I'm really keen for you to see mine, and I'm keen to see yours." Look what you missed out on.

Late one night my friend started talking about how big his cock was in detail and I was shocked. Looking back I have no clue why I didn't just tell him to whip it out!

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I also have met up with friends who were jerk buddies when we were young and I would have been very keen to do it again for old time's sake. But I was nervous about raising the subject.

Oralgami15

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I went on a rafting trip with a bunch of guys. We were all married professional types in our early 30’s and had known each other since high school. The car ride was about 2-1/2 hours and despite getting on the road at about 6am, we regressed back to our high school days and started drinking beers. About an hour from our destination we all had to piss. At that time I sometimes couldn’t piss in front of others and thus I walked further away from the others and proceeded to piss. About 20’ behind me was a close friend I had known since tenth grade. He was a good looking guy from a prominent family and a really down to earth guy. We were both lawyers.

I finished, zipped up and turned around to head back to the car and was immediately drawn to the sight of my friend’s dick- it was large and perfect in every detail. At the time I never considered pursuing any type of same sex curiosity but I was undeniably attracted to his dick. Unlike me, he held it like a hose with his hand wrapped around it. I did not expect to react as I did, feeling my face turn red and my dick getting hard in an instant. He had to have noticed that I was flustered and I walked past him. I quickly got back to the car and returned to where I was sitting before - the right rear window seat and quickly repositioned my hard dick so it wasn’t “tenting”. As we resumed our trip, I stared out the window and tried to come to terms with the fact that I had gotten totally turned on by the sight of a close friend’s dick.

sundancer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
was at this party last week with a friend of mine. Always wondered what his dick looked like. Expected it to be your average cut dick (we live in America, where a lot of men are cut) and at some point we both had to piss. Oh yea, this was a out door party. . So we ducked behind the garage and pulled out our dicks to piss. He had a big uncut dick. Probably 5 inches soft. Hes straight, so I didn't say anything, but as we kept drinking, I said "Man, you have a great dick" and he said "Thanks, and I love your Prince Albert" so he was checking me out too. Was a good bounding experience.

DiamondCut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The men I work with are my friends for the most part. In the line of work we're in, the employer provides showers for the guys to use after work. These are "gang"-style showers, not the individual stall type with curtains to hide behind, etc. Just 4 shower heads extending from a center pole in a room with concrete flooring and drains. It used to be that post-work showers were the norm and nearly-mandatory, but things have changed over the years and not all the men use the showers now, especially the 21 to 30 age group. So, yes, over the years I've seen most of my friend's (at least co-workers) assets. Not in a sexual way, but yeah, all out in the open, no secrets. Therefore, I know who's uncut, who's packing, etc. Kinda cool in it's own way.