Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've received oral from about 20 women, never deepthroated. I've received oral from 6 men and been deepthroated by 2 of them. Come to think of it, I think only about 2 of the women were any good at all at giving oral. But, all of the men were.

neverbiteorgag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Every man on thus page could be deepthroated with ease.
Maybe a woman can't do it; thruth is a lot of men can't.

You don't get turned on by your own hands when you choke it, do you or tge cum rag you blast your loadz into when theres no woman to handle it? Its just a rag to catch your cum.

My throat is very deep, you could fuck it like a pussy except i have a tongue that will lick your nuts when you shove every inch you can get down my throat
And i swallow.

Why not find a decent male cocksucker to be submissive to your big cock and service your cocks requirement for more room?

neverbiteorgag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Go to the xxx video arcade find a hole big enuff
Stick that whopper in it when someone taps the hole with a finger and wait for a deepthroater.
If he aint deepthroating pull out and wait for the next one
It wont be long before some mouth hole is inhalling every inch you have
Let the co ksuckrr work it or you pupm his mouth and reward him with a big cumload down his hungry throat
Zip up and leave get some pussy

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I have never found a girl who can manage to deep throat me....they say i'm too thick (cock measures over 6 inches around)

I was wondering who has had a girl manage to swallow a large dick and do these girls have similar facial charatistics such as big lips and mouth or a wide jaw as well as no gag reflex obviously.

Do you think she can deep throat???
richards1.jpg

I had a hard time finally swallowing my man's cock (I've never measured it officially but it's about the same size as my dildo which is 6 inches in girth) It was a challenge. It didn't work the 1st few times, and when I finally did it we looked at each other in amazement! It took some practice, but I finally did it. I love to tongue his balls, suck his shaft and fuck my throat hole with his hard member.

I wouldn't be able to say if she could do it or not, you can't tell by just looking at a pic of her face. She's very pretty though.

Last edited:

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Got to love a girl that doesn't give up :wink:

I had a hard time finally swallowing my man's cock (I've never measured it officially but it's about the same size as my dildo which is 6 inches in girth) It was a challenge. It didn't work the 1st few times, and when I finally did it we looked at each other in amazement! It took some practice, but I finally did it.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Every man on thus page could be deepthroated with ease.
Maybe a woman can't do it; thruth is a lot of men can't.

You don't get turned on by your own hands when you choke it, do you or tge cum rag you blast your loadz into when theres no woman to handle it? Its just a rag to catch your cum.

My throat is very deep, you could fuck it like a pussy except i have a tongue that will lick your nuts when you shove every inch you can get down my throat
And i swallow.

Why not find a decent male cocksucker to be submissive to your big cock and service your cocks requirement for more room?

I get the feeling you don't like females much. You seem to want to convert straight men into gay men or something. I have no problem with anyone's sexual orientation but when you try to push it onto others it can be kinda fucked up. I'm not trying to tell gay men to start loving pussy, let the straight men love women if they want bro.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Got to love a girl that doesn't give up :wink:

Thanks sweetness! I know there are many men who do everything they can to satisfy their women and make sure they don't leave us hanging. My man always makes sure I get off, so I always make sure I do what I must to keep him satisfied too. :wink:

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
You're a dream girl, Tight_N_Juicy.

I've been deep throated by a few women and quite a few men, but I've only known one woman who could do that effortlessly. And she was damned good at it! Unfortunately (for me) she found the love of her life and got married. I'm glad for her happiness but I sure miss what she used to do for my cock.