Ever been Deep throated?

D

deleted136887

Thanks... but I still have not had the pleasure....
nust be a little bit disconcerting seeing your cock disapear!

jacero10

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Came close with one girl, but she kept gagging. Have gotten it from plenty of guys. I agree with others here. Most girls throats are too small for larger dicks.

Still, nobody gives head like a dude.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've answered this before, but I've never been fully deep-throated. Some women have come close, and my current gf can take about 5 inches.
I'll have to work with her to take another 2! :biggrin1:

For those that say they've never see a girl do it as good as a guy, look at the famous Heather here:  RedTube - Heather Deepthroat

She has no gag reflex whatsoever and takes about 1/2 a seconds to go balls deep every time! :eek:

D_Smeg Suckface

Account Disabled
Media
I've answered this before, but I've never been fully deep-throated. Some women have come close, and my current gf can take about 5 inches.

For those that say they've never see a girl do it as good as a guy, look at the famous Heather here: *RedTube - Heather Deepthroat

She has no gag reflex whatsoever and takes about 1/2 a seconds to go balls deep every time! :eek:

Wow, Heather Brooke is phenomenal..love her videos; she can gulp down some dick too..what I wouldn't do for a chick like her. :cool222:

D_Gaylegate Greatfloppye

Just Browsing
Media
I think this is why gay men think they give better head. Men have bigger mouths and can accomodate more girth easily. I have no gag reflex so even though I have a small mouth I usually do okay with deep throating; but 5.5" g-6" girth is very difficult on my jaws and I am libel to scrape with my teeth. If your girth is truly over 6" I recommend you get a man to suck you off. :cool:
I would not mind You scrapping Your teeth just a little!!

soulcaliber87

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i can deepthroat have done it a few times i find that if you just open the back of your throat you can fit almost anything down there last one i did was about 9 n half inches and about 6 inches girth

bld_64

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have received some amazing blow jobs but, even though I am just 7.5 x 5.5, have never experienced deep throat...unfortunately - I imagine it would be amazing.

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

For those that say they've never see a girl do it as good as a guy, look at the famous Heather here: *RedTube - Heather Deepthroat

Anybody should be able to deepthroat that dick, women included. It looks about 6 inches in length and not very thick. This would be a "starter" dick for Lkng4thick! LOL

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nudiedude10 Never seen a chick do this: [URL="http://video.xtube.com/watch.php?v_user_id=bostonbigred&cv=8&idx=2&v=Wcwkw1hVOO1&cl=OYZAnejjoMl&from=&ver=3&ccaa=1&qid=&qidx=&qnum=&preview_flag=" said:
deepthroat[/URL]

I have twice, any takers?