Ever been Deep throated?

arealdeepthroat4u

Just Browsing
Media
well the only reason most of you guys have never been deepthroated is because you won't hang your cock in a guys jaws. I sure could deepthroat any of you...
to the nuts, every stroke..at any tempo you like.
and even better i swallow it

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Anybody should be able to deepthroat that dick, women included. It looks about 6 inches in length and not very thick. This would be a "starter" dick for Lkng4thick! LOL
it isn't very thick, but it is about 8 inches. it is her husband. the only one she will suck. too bad

feel thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 7" and over 5" in girth. My present gf has no trouble taking me down to my pubes. Other women have trouble with any cock over 5" --my guess. Or they just have a psych problem deepthroating. The real test is whether they take your cum when you're all the way in. A great cocksucker manages and loves that.

TSB17

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most girls that have sucked me never even tried. Except my girl who can normally get within a half inch, and it feels SO good. girls shouldnt feel like they have to though, just sucking a guys dick is doing him an amazing service.

B_Fernando_T

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
only 2 times...the first was when i was 19 and a 36 year old chick in met online deepthroated me and swallowed my cum like a champ