Ever been Deep throated?

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
How thick are you?

Everyday normal erection 6.75 inches around the shaft, but if highly aroused or after signifcant stimulation 7 inches. And it is fairly uniform except for the head which is a tad thicker.

(But don't think I'm gigantic. My length is only average.)

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Everyday normal erection 6.75 inches around the shaft, but if highly aroused or after signifcant stimulation 7 inches. And it is fairly uniform except for the head which is a tad thicker.

(But don't think I'm gigantic. My length is only average.)

That is very thick. Mouth and eye watering. I dated a girl who probably could have taken all of you. Saw her take one almost that thick and about 9 inches long all the way. So it is possible.

I could do it, but I am not sure about the teeth.

MYDEEPTHROAT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We seem to be seeing a trend here ... "Only By Men" :rolleyes:
Lots of guys with 0% or 1% gay being listed ... NEVER ...:frown1:
Most listed as being bi or gay seem not to have much trouble getting their cock DEEPTHROATED ... :cool:
There are probably a few guys on this board that are too big for anyone to deepthroat them ... but most can get the DEEPTHROAT they need if they kick back and enjoy a BJ with the right guy ... :cool:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
We seem to be seeing a trend here ... "Only By Men" :rolleyes:
Lots of guys with 0% or 1% gay being listed ... NEVER ...:frown1:
Most listed as being bi or gay seem not to have much trouble getting their cock DEEPTHROATED ... :cool:
There are probably a few guys on this board that are too big for anyone to deepthroat them ... but most can get the DEEPTHROAT they need if they kick back and enjoy a BJ with the right guy ... :cool:
Big Bing Bing... we have a winner.....

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That is very thick. Mouth and eye watering. I dated a girl who probably could have taken all of you. Saw her take one almost that thick and about 9 inches long all the way. So it is possible.

I could do it, but I am not sure about the teeth.

LOL thanks.

When I was still availlable, I wish I had met her LOL.

Yeah, the teeth seems to be the problem for me. There probably are plenty of people who could handle the girth in their throat, but I just haven't ever gotten that far with anyone. It isn't a huge deal. Just something I would have like to have tried.

All4Kim

Just Browsing
Media
Never happened for me, and I'm 8x6. Maybe 3/4th's of the way a few times. I'm lucky and I guess unusual in that I enjoy some teeth scraping (into mild pain in general, so maybe this is par for the course) but even so what I find is that it feels as if it 'bottoms out' when it gets past her throat. And that's with her head in 'sword-swallower' position. No chance of getting more than about half in if she's in a more typical head position (pun?) and I've had one or two very small women who barely got past the head by an inch or so.

Kindof a bummer...I've always wondered what it would be like to have a woman lick my balls with my cock in her mouth:smile:

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My g/f just got a tooth pulled last month, now when she gives head I can feel something sharp in her mouth. I've never been deepthroated and it doesn't seem it's going to happen anytime soon. I only let her lick it and kiss it now.

Attachments

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
LOL thanks.

When I was still availlable, I wish I had met her LOL.

Yeah, the teeth seems to be the problem for me. There probably are plenty of people who could handle the girth in their throat, but I just haven't ever gotten that far with anyone. It isn't a huge deal. Just something I would have like to have tried.
One day you might have to walk on your 10% side.

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
One day you might have to walk on your 10% side.

LOL I did back in college. I experimented with a close friend. He couldn't get it past his teeth either. But to keep things relevant to the topic, I did learn to deepthroat him after a heck of a lot of practice :biggrin1:.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
LOL I did back in college. I experimented with a close friend. He couldn't get it past his teeth either. But to keep things relevant to the topic, I did learn to deepthroat him after a heck of a lot of practice :biggrin1:.
Travel east and maybe we can remedy it...lol

retep2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm 8.5" and thick ... bi ... never been deep-throated by a girl, but several times by men. There's something about a guy who tries hard to please another man orally: there seems to be a passionate desire to accommodate big cocks. The times I've had a blow job by a man have almost always been with a guy who wants to take as much dick as possible; women are anxious to please too, but deep throat doesn't seem possible or even desirable to women.

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
FUCK NO!!!!! and it pisses me off big time.... i knew a girl, my best friends love of his life, her name is Atlanta, she was raised in c.o.g (children of god) that hippy sex jesus cult river pheonix grew up in so she was raised with a totally non puritanical view of sex so she got around..... but my friend has the mushroom deal going on, and his cock is a bit shorter than mine but his head is as thick as any spot on my cock, and i have seen cell phone video of her doing the TOTAL sausage swallow. she even put the cherry on the sunday when she tounges the sack with a bullfrog throat full of dick, we were all 4 (them and my g/f and me) gonna have party but she had some personal problems and they split. but in 25 years, 15 countries and a nice group of women, ALL of them have taken me anally who weren't just one time deals or the like. but NONE of them have been able to get it all down......

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dood...if they are willing to blow u...then teach them how to take it all the way down.

i have taught 1000's of guys how to breath for taking it all down to their bellies...
once u have taught, they keep cumming back for more and more and more..

i have done the same for women as well...they just don't understand breeders...most of feel no pain...and enjoy a pair of teeth around them...teach how to breath and u will feel ur breeder down in their bellies...NICE
don't blame them..they have never been taught...when your breeder is over 9+...its an entire new set of blow job rules...and most women don't get to have that many breeders over 9+...its up to a guy like you to teach them...
its worth the extra time...and don't be shy in having a bottle of poppers at the ready..for them...and hell, you too..

feel thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm surprised at how the guys above have had trouble getting successful deepthroat. I define a dt as the receiver taking the fully erect penis all the way down to the bottom of the shaft (some can get some ball sack too). The problem could be with hugeness and thickness but a good dthroater is sort of like a snake, being able to mouth the cock down into the throat. Gagging sometimes happens but the suckee usually conquers the gag reflex quickly. The tough part is taking a cum shot in the throat. The trick is to swallow quickly as soon as s/he feels the penis beginning to pulse. Also, it's not a good idea to thrust much while being deeped, though that can cum later with practice.