Ever been foot tapped?

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Larry Craig is getting a new high powered Lawyer! We can make a difference here on LPSG. This shit happens all the time at malls, airports, college librarys. Lets let them know how often it happens.I was so stupid at the time I thought the guy was to embarrased to ask for toilet paper!Then I saw a guy standing in a shaking Neiman Marcus shopping bag blowing a dude standing on the toilet.Standing in the bag so his legs would not be seen by security!At least help me get in touch with SNL.This is so much better than DICK IN A BOX.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
By the way I am basically queer! Tea room sex is very 70's ,early

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This has probably nothing to do with your original question, but I'm curious. Do undercover cops prowl around men's bathrooms looking for this kind of thing?

Nothing ever seems to happen in women's bathrooms, and it seems kind of bizarre if our tax dollars are being spent on policing men's bathrooms.

However, I am glad that that slimy hypocrite was exposed, but still -- is "being found out" that big a risk?

SexyFront

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The people who still support him do so not because they think he is innocent, but because they believe he can get away with it.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
By the way I am basically queer! Tea room sex is very 70's ,early
That is the real sad part of this; men risking their careers, marriages, even their lives to live double lives. Maybe I am naive because I think both men and women take risks outside their marriages, but it is such a shame that people still engage in such disgusting (in the sense of a public airport toilet being filthy!) behavior when homosexuality is so much more accepted these days (although I have no doubt that the treat of getting caught is part of the thrill). On the other hand, I am all for exposing hypocrisy, all the way from the Catholic Church or the CO New Life Church to the US Congress and beyond. :smile:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is the real sad part of this; men risking their careers, marriages, even their lives to live double lives. Maybe I am naive because I think both men and women take risks outside their marriages, but it is such a shame that people still engage in such disgusting (in the sense of a public airport toilet being filthy!) behavior when homosexuality is so much more accepted these days (although I have no doubt that the treat of getting caught is part of the thrill). On the other hand, I am all for exposing hypocrisy, all the way from the Catholic Church or the CO New Life Church to the US Congress and beyond. :smile:

LOL

But do policemen actually POLICE men's bathroom's looking for this?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL

Yes, hotmilf, they do. Undercover cops try to entice men all the time in public restrooms and parks.

I guess it's a good thing for me, that anonymous sex never really appealed to me.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, hotmilf, they do. Undercover cops try to entice men all the time in public restrooms and parks.

I guess it's a good thing for me, that anonymous sex never really appealed to me.

Thanks, DC. Good grief. I had no idea. * sudden onset Tourette's Syndome *

Yes, Virginia, There is a Santa in that Stall....

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LOL

YES. There was a particular judge in Birmingham many years ago that made a fortune off of "SP" cases. Several lawyers also profited. I wouldn't doubt some "perks" to the arresting officers also.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
YES. There was a particular judge in Birmingham many years ago that made a fortune off of "SP" cases. Several lawyers also profited. I wouldn't doubt some "perks" to the arresting officers also.

God -- what a double standard we live in. Women can only be arrested if they ask for MONEY in return, but men get arrested for just asking.

That's it. I'm moving to the moon.

D

deleted136887

Probably undercover cops waiting in the only toilet on the moon allready

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So if all of the police officers are trolling the public restrooms in the city. Then, we should go troll for tearoom sex in the men's lockerroom at their police department precinct. :smile:

SoFla8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Men have tapped their foot on the floor in the stall next to me before. I had NO idea this was a signal!

BTW: Sex in a public bathroom is gross! :yuck:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What if he's tapping his foot just to let everyone know that the lock is broken and the toilet is in use?

What's the paper bag trick, I don't know if I'm being naive here but I don't understand.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, well, Petergroot, the only bathroom on the moon is a portopotty... and it has a SKIRT painted on the door!! :biggrin1::biggrin1:

LOL, Invisibleman -- but don't forget to also troll for it under the Judge's "Chambers" at City Hall!

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Howdy SP -- they stand INSIDE the bag so that from the outside, it looks like only ONE pair of feet in the stall.

Goodness -- what do you think centipedes do in when they want to you know what in the bathroom?

D

deleted136887

Yes, well, Petergroot, the only bathroom on the moon is a portopotty... and it has a SKIRT painted on the door!! :biggrin1::biggrin1:

Oh no! no bushes to make a #2 behind? no public walls to pee on??
:confused: