Ever been foot tapped?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LOL, Invisibleman -- but don't forget to also troll for it under the Judge's "Chambers" at City Hall!

Man...this reminds me of the movie "Police Academy" where the Commander gets an unexpected blowjob from a hooker (hidden in the wooden lecturn) while he was delivering a speech.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh no! no bushes to make a #2 behind? no public walls to pee on??
:confused:

You have to go to Uranus if you wanna do #2... and pronounce that Urine us if you need to #1...

OKOKOK that was a groaner. Tape my mouth and bandage my fingers (so I can't type)

Man...this reminds me of the movie "Police Academy" where the Commander gets an unexpected blowjob from a hooker (hidden in the wooden lecturn) while he was delivering a speech.

Sort of like a culprit under the pulpit?!

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
God -- what a double standard we live in. Women can only be arrested if they ask for MONEY in return, but men get arrested for just asking./
That is a great point. I never thought of it that way.

And remember the movie, Minority Report, where they arrested people BEFORE they committed a crime? Same damned thing.

(For the record, I'm NOT sticking up for Senator Stall-in. I think he ought "burn in hell" for his REAL crime -- hypocrisy.)

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not 100% sure what the guys are getting arrested for - is foot tapping in itself considered a crime, or is the crime getting blown in a public place (e.g. behaviour likely to cause a breach of the peace or a similar crime).

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This reminds me of something I read a while back; wish I could find it to give you the real scoop, but basically it goes like this:

I was driving from San Antonio to Dallas alone when the call of nature hit me. I pulled into the next rest area and was very relieved to see the only stall empty.

So near the end of doing my business I heard another visitor enter and walk past the urinals directly in front of my stall.

"Hey, how's it going?" he asked.

Shocked, I replied meekly, "ok."

"So what are you doing?" he then asked.

A sudden rush of heat enveloped my face as I struggled to come up with an answer, but I finally said "Driving north just like you."

"Well, I just wanted to tell you that I love you," he said in a somewhat sweet way.

I had two choices: come out swinging or just leave without acknowleding him. I had decided on fighting it out until I heard him say:

"I'll call you later, ok? Bye." And then I heard him close his cell phone.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
<...>
"So what are you doing?" he then asked.

A sudden rush of heat enveloped my face as I struggled to come up with an answer, but I finally said "Driving north just like you."

"Well, I just wanted to tell you that I love you," he said in a somewhat sweet way.

I had two choices: come out swinging or just leave without acknowleding him. I had decided on fighting it out until I heard him say:

"I'll call you later, ok? Bye." And then I heard him close his cell phone.
I've never understood that. Is that really a viable choice? Is there any difference between a woman (in whom you are not interested) propositioning you, and a man (in whom you are not interested) propositioning you?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think there's any difference between a man or woman making a pass or proposition, (verbally not grabbing someone's cock or boob) they don't always know if it will be welcome or not, it's only a problem if they refuse to take no for an answer.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do undercover cops prowl around men's bathrooms looking for this kind of thing?

Yeah. Cops do alot of cruising. There is a popular website dedicated to finding areas where cruising is prevalent. Many guys use it to hookup with other guys, including the police. There are even men who openly say that they are cops, but still have sex in public places with other men. What's sad is that people are sooo forthcoming with information in those sites because they think of them as being a safe-haven where they can divulge their tips and tricks to doing what they do.

I used to do it too until I really realized that what I was telling could potentially get me in all kinds of trouble.

There have been stories told (some probably falsified, but some very true) about police officers indulging in the "perks" of undercover stings and then reaping the benefit of catching the culprit.

I wouldn't put it past them to go all the way through with the cruising act and then arresting the guy at the sink once he got his nut.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think there's any difference between a man or woman making a pass or proposition, (verbally not grabbing someone's cock or boob) they don't always know if it will be welcome or not, it's only a problem if they refuse to take no for an answer.
Well, I wouldn't think so, but I never hear of a guy beating the shit out of a woman for propositioning him... but it isn't terribly uncommon for a guy to beat the shit out of another guy for the same thing...

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Today on the radio I heard that he was postponing his resignation from his seat...

but WHICH seat was he talking about? :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

davec94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
shit so if im listening to music while taking a crap i should make sure i dont tap my foot or else some us senator will burst in with his dick out?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah. Cops do alot of cruising. There is a popular website dedicated to finding areas where cruising is prevalent. Many guys use it to hookup with other guys, including the police. There are even men who openly say that they are cops, but still have sex in public places with other men. What's sad is that people are sooo forthcoming with information in those sites because they think of them as being a safe-haven where they can divulge their tips and tricks to doing what they do.

I used to do it too until I really realized that what I was telling could potentially get me in all kinds of trouble.

There have been stories told (some probably falsified, but some very true) about police officers indulging in the "perks" of undercover stings and then reaping the benefit of catching the culprit.

I wouldn't put it past them to go all the way through with the cruising act and then arresting the guy at the sink once he got his nut.

Wow, YJ, this is so SICK!

I'm not saying that restroom sex is right or wrong, but WHY are the police and politicians so worried about "fornification" and other "offal" deeds? When did the government appoint themselves are our moral leaders? ANd why do we let them do it?

I'm going to have to read up on the history of this because it's BIZARRE!

There's a LOT of money in drugs and sex. Our country would be so much better off financially if we were to MAKE money "taxing" sex and drugs instead of spending millions (billions?) trying to get rid of sex and drugs. (And letting mafia type organizations make the money and skip all the taxes)

My only point of agreement with "moral" law is to protect children. Why? Because I believe that children should have a "safe space" to develop their personality and sexuality.

But if mothers and caregivers knew that "such and such" park was a "hotspot", guess what? They wouldn't go there.

And unless they're pedophiles, sex seekers would be more than happy to stay away from playground type areas.

It's sort of like free markets and free enterprise -- let the citizens work it out for themselves, for goodness sake! Most parents and teachers and caregivers are NOT stupid (unless they're related to Jeff Foxworthy) (just kidding)

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah I know, Saw this guy desoniding a baby at Wegmans today

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What if he's tapping his foot just to let everyone know that the lock is broken and the toilet is in use?

What's the paper bag trick, I don't know if I'm being naive here but I don't understand.

Not from personal experience, being in a toilet stall would be a total turn off, I think that might be when two people are in a stall, and one stands with their feet in a shopping bag, so that is someone looks under the door, they woln't see four legs.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not from personal experience, being in a toilet stall would be a total turn off, I think that might be when two people are in a stall, and one stands with their feet in a shopping bag, so that is someone looks under the door, they woln't see four legs.
correct.