Ever been in a "Gang Bang"?

scorpiokc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's been several years, but yeah, I was in a gang bang. It continues to be a fantasy of mine. There were 5 guys including myself, fucking, sucking, and cumming. It was pretty hot. Didn't know any of them.

hugh_jorgin

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think people are getting "Gang bangs" and "Orgies" mixed up...
An orgy is when multiple people all have sex with each other. A gang bang is when a bunch of people take turns fucking one person.

bentrim

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I Would Love To Be The Main " Ho " With A Bunch Of Guy's, One Right After The Other,just To See How Many I Could Take, Before Being Totally Flooded By Their Juices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, I have, at a sex party I used to frequent in Brooklyn.

I was part of a room full of guys who all banged this cute blond college boy.

Then another time I took three guys with increasingly large penises. Not as impressive as the blond boy, but good for me.

ETA: I regret that the world is such that I have to clarify that all of the above was using protection. I wish that could just be assumed.

serass

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I organize 2 gangbangs a year. 1 is on my wifes birthday weekend and the 2nd is on our wedding anniversary weekend. I type weekend as it is a 2 day event. I have a gangbang crew of 18 males who are divided into saturday and sunday. the whole thing occurs in a large hotel suite and is recorded. My wife is in the room waiting for them, mind you she has never met them before.

D_Oswaldo Whiteheade

Account Disabled
Media
I organize 2 gangbangs a year. 1 is on my wifes birthday weekend and the 2nd is on our wedding anniversary weekend. I type weekend as it is a 2 day event. I have a gangbang crew of 18 males who are divided into saturday and sunday. the whole thing occurs in a large hotel suite and is recorded. My wife is in the room waiting for them, mind you she has never met them before.

How long does each day last...till they give out or do you set a time limit? Do you participate as well or just watch her get banged? Your wife taking 18 guys in 2 days is incredible...I can bet these guys are fucking with intensity as well. Your wife is awesome dude.

Cougar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I was dating a girl that had a gang bang fantasy and I st it up. I should have recruited more guys...she was insatiable! It was great to watch.