Ever been in a "Gang Bang"?

dc46064

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Been in alot of gand bangs. Alot in Chicago, I wasnt the bottom . There was a once a month gang bang party in New Orleans while I lived there. Different bottom from out of town every month and about 20-25 dudes. Was a blast! Makes me horny just thinking about it! HeHe!!!!!

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I haven't, but I filmed one just last week. We called it a train... I think that's the same thing? Six guys took turns on one girl? Train is the same as gang bang?

There isn't a lot of precision in definition, I think. The idea of a gangbang is anonymous, repetitive sex. In college I lived with a bunch of guys; when we had serious parties (think Animal House) there were a couple of high school babes who would drop in and usually each wind up in a bedroom getting singles and doubles all night long.

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Never participated in one but did watch one in a barn. The guy was in a sling and there was a queue of the guys waiting to fuck him. It looked like a queue for some rollercoaster!

loganxxx22

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't do it...I've had numerous invites over the years and it's just too awkward for me to consider. I've done several ffm and mmf's but when I do a mmf I have to be 1st one in...that's my deal. Idea of following a train of guys freaks me out healthwise and egowise. And I tend to feel bad for the woman in that scenario, just seems pretty brutal and not very respectful, and I realize that's only my perception. But ideally I'm the only swinging dick in a room, but that's just me.

I'd totally do an orgy though, that could be fun.

cannycrumpet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ive been gang banged had a train through is about 18 times to cut a story short its the nuts and very satisfying.

One time I was so pissed I dont even know how many men took me but I felt very satified when I woke up the next day my legs were like jelly.

mclivin86

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have had a few 3-somes and more-somes. My bf and I also recently joined a swingers group (6 couples total) and occasionally they bring in extra guys so the ratio is 3to1 or 4to1. Definitely always get attention at those parties!!

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, I have, at a sex party I used to frequent in Brooklyn.

I was part of a room full of guys who all banged this cute blond college boy.

Then another time I took three guys with increasingly large penises. Not as impressive as the blond boy, but good for me.

ETA: I regret that the world is such that I have to clarify that all of the above was using protection. I wish that could just be assumed.
Hmmmmm. Honey tell us more! I love blond college boys! was he big when hard?

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been in a 3way and a 4 way but not sure if you could call it a gang bang since no one actually got banged but they did get blown.

cameltoelover

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, at a party in college one of the women ended up having six of us take turns on her. Another time, when backpacking in Europe, I jacked off on a woman's face with another guy while she was being fucked.

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
I would have loved to participate!
You realize almost all of the threads you've brought back tonight are 3 years old?

Not a complaint, just wondering if there's a theme to it, or how you managed to start reading that far back, yet kept landing on 2010. :smile:

Take Care