Ever been in an all-male orgy?

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I believe in the old saying, "The more, the merrier!" So I was wondering if any of you dudes have ever been in a large all-male sex orgy? If so, how many other guys were in it? Where was it held? And how big were the dicks of the other dudes?

I'll tell you about just one of my orgies. It was in Chicago in the men's room of a large downtown store. When I walked in, all three stalls were filled, and two very hot studs were standing at the urinals comparing hard-ons. Then one of the guys in the stall opened the stall door and walked out completley naked! Then the action started! It was one of the sexiest, hottest things that has ever happened to me.

I suppose this question is intended mainly for the all-gay guys or at least the mostly gay or bi-guys. Thanks! :smile:

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I believe in the old saying, "The more, the merrier!" So I was wondering if any of you dudes have ever been in a large all-male sex orgy? If so, how many other guys were in it? Where was it held? And how big were the dicks of the other dudes?

I'll tell you about just one of my orgies. It was in Chicago in the men's room of a large downtown store. When I walked in, all three stalls were filled, and two very hot studs were standing at the urinals comparing hard-ons. Then one of the guys in the stall opened the stall door and walked out completley naked! Then the action started! It was one of the sexiest, hottest things that has ever happened to me.

I suppose this question is intended mainly for the all-gay guys or at least the mostly gay or bi-guys. Thanks! :smile:

That sounds HOT!!! *waits for Andy to show up and preach*

B_andy112311

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Did this really happened or do you just have an active fantasy life? With all we know about hookups and it being 2006, I find this very hard to believe, and if it's true you need to get real. Please read some of my post about HIV and STD's.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did this really happened or do you just have an active fantasy life? With all we know about hookups and it being 2006, I find this very hard to believe, and if it's true you need to get real. Please read some of my post about HIV and STD's.

^^^^^^ *Shows up right on time*

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wish I had bet my life savings on Andy showing up when I first read the OP.

He's drawn to any thread where he can totally overlook the fact that people are having safe sex. Although he goes ahead and presumes that they aren't anyway, based on his own stereotyped view of the world.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's drawn to any thread where he can totally overlook the fact that people are having safe sex. Although he goes ahead and presumes that they aren't anyway, based on his own stereotyped view of the world.

Is it not classed as disruptive posting when the preaching moves from his own thread to those of others?

losangelestim

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i was at an all male orgy just last night and i wish each and all of you hung studs were there too. it was a blast. who woulda thought that in podunk queer-hating springfield that so much nasty action could be going on? there were some guys down from portland (the ducks played portland state here at autzen stadium today) but most were the local corn-fed variety of sluts and hotties. i guess there were about 20 guys. i got there at 10pm and left at 3am and the party was still going strong. :yup:

speaking of football: what a surprise with the beavers womping the trojans. now the pac-10 championship is up for grabs. it's a very interesting season.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is it not classed as disruptive posting when the preaching moves from his own thread to those of others?

Obviously, it's up to individual members here whether or not they consider his posts worth reporting. He's certainly giving us enough material for a whole conference on the motivation of those with far-right anti-gay fundamentalist agendas, that much is clear.

What he fails to realize is that, as members of a site providing sound, fact-based information on sex-related issues, LPSG members are constantly warning against bareback and unsafe sex. Thread after thread attests this. Andy's concern, on the other hand, is totally bogus, as his only real interest is to assume that all gay and bisexual men practice unsafe sex, and to go on to promote his anti-gay fundamentalist rhetoric.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Andy's concern, on the other hand, is totally bogus, as his only real interest is to assume that all gay and bisexual men practice unsafe sex, and to go on to promote his anti-gay fundamentalist rhetoric.

BINGO!!! We have a fuckin' winner!!!

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Well, not really any people, just gay people. He seems totally uninterested in threads where straight men blatantly discuss their encounters. Those are all apparently safe by virtue of the fact there are no gay men involved.
:rolleyes:

redfraggle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
All-male orgy? FUCKING GROSS!!!!!

I haven't had much time to even read anything here of late. But oh, what joy to dive back in and read bullshit like this. :disappointed:

I am certain there are many of these posts flying around, but god help me, why??

Maybe we have it all wrong. Next time I see a pussy post, I will make it clear that I am a full-blooded homo and post my negative sentiment accordingly.

And this from a 10% guy?

Don't be alarmed, I will simply ignore the ignorant and move on to all those who have proved to be honest, open and respectful :smile:

Who knows, I might surprise myself and react with pleasure at the next post that mentions ladies bits (to be honest, that has already happend, a few times) :09:

B_andy112311

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Having sex in a bathroom with complete strangers is not safe sex. lmao You've got to be kidding. If safe sex worked we would not have 25 million people in the world living with HIV, 40 million dead from AIDS, and 15 million new STD's in the US alone each year. Again, by posting something vile like that you are only reinforcing the stereotype that gays are some kind of sex fiends who have no control of their sexual urges, who are waiting in bathrooms to have sex, and are completely incapable of monogamy. It is wrong.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Having sex in a bathroom with complete strangers is not safe sex. lmao You've got to be kidding. If safe sex worked we would not have 25 million people in the world living with HIV, 40 million dead from AIDS, and 15 million new STD's in the US alone each year. Again, by posting something vile like that you are only reinforcing the stereotype that gays are some kind of sex fiends who have no control of their sexual urges, who are waiting in bathrooms to have sex, and are completely incapable of monogamy. It is wrong.

He's BACK!!!!!!

You know having sex in the bathroom with random guys using condoms is just as safe as your little monogamy preach. I mean how about if you're with somebody that knew they had HIV and never told you, since it's just you and them together you decide you don't need to use a condom. Things aren't black and white Mr. Shouldnt you be at church anyways on this Sunday morning instead of reading all this "sinful filth" :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: hot-rod

B_andy112311

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obviously, it's up to individual members here whether or not they consider his posts worth reporting. He's certainly giving us enough material for a whole conference on the motivation of those with far-right anti-gay fundamentalist agendas, that much is clear.

What he fails to realize is that, as members of a site providing sound, fact-based information on sex-related issues, LPSG members are constantly warning against bareback and unsafe sex. Thread after thread attests this. Andy's concern, on the other hand, is totally bogus, as his only real interest is to assume that all gay and bisexual men practice unsafe sex, and to go on to promote his anti-gay fundamentalist rhetoric.

What is so far-right anti-gay fundamentalist about promoting responsible monogamous behavior and posting that I feel gays deserve better than the stereotype that they have been stuck with for years? Barebacking is more popular than ever, and there are companies that promote bareback videos. Having oral without a condom is not safe either.

• Wow
Reactions: hot-rod

B_andy112311

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, not really any people, just gay people. He seems totally uninterested in threads where straight men blatantly discuss their encounters. Those are all apparently safe by virtue of the fact there are no gay men involved.
:rolleyes:

Straight men and women are not safe. Don't put words in my mouth. African American women are contracting HIV at alarming rates from their boyfriends and husbands.