Ever been in an all-male orgy?

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well that just depends on circumstances. Sometimes people can be really irritating and annoy a lot of people but don't exactly break the TOS. The mods don't tend to ban people lightly as a rule.

I haven't really seen a specific protocol for banning... I guess that's something that's kept private to the mods? What was the final straw for Andy, Pecker? Was it the completely inaccurate statement on condoms ("20% ineffective" WTF! I'd have been a father a loooong time ago) or his general preachiness coming to a head?

Just curious, what would a banned person see if they tried to log in? Do you ban the username or the IP?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just curious, what would a banned person see if they tried to log in? Do you ban the username or the IP?

They see a blank white screen, at least that's the case on Firefox. The IP isn't banned, but the moderators can see if the same IP attempts to start another account and will ban that account immediately. If Andy clears the cache on his computer, he will still be able to view LPSG as a guest, in case he still wants to jerk off to lots of the discussions.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have had limmitted involvement in all male orgies. For me they are more a nuisance than anything else sincde I am always trying to keep everyone happy and feeling good. There were very ffew of them in my life up until about a year ago and most perplexingly that ended eventually in a hookup which included a female. Scared the hell out of me that I could still perform that way--of course I was drunk and using some unknown drugs. Biggest worry is that I didn't use a condom at that time and I reaally don't want a little Otis runningaround at this point in my life. Good thing is I don't remember her name or any of the names and even better I still appear clean from disease. The most ever was 8 otheres and myself.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, back in 1976, was in New York at a bar called The Mine Shaft. Never seen anything like it since. Is it closed now? More fuckin and suckin and everything in between. You should've been there. It would have changed your life forever, maybe even made you gay.

What I absolutely love and get a kick out of is that where sex clubs like the Mine Shaft and The Anvil were are now part of the oh-so-fabulous trendy Meatpacking District in the Village. Restaurants like Pastis and others are located where these infamous gay sex clubs were located.
By the time I found out about these places they were long gone but the sex clubs that followed were very strict in enforcing safe sex rules. No anal or oral sex was permitted, basically they were all nude jerk-off clubs. Now there is El Mirage that is the place to go.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would love to be in an all male orgy...

But probably would shy away (Im very shy in person).
Heck...I don't even know where I would go to be able to find an orgy.

The only place I thought about going, is DeJaVu here in town... Apparently the str8's get a little horny and swing after seeing all those pussies apparently...

Still...Id have a hard time going in there alone.