Ever been looking for an online hookup only to find out that you were chatting with..

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by joeice345, Jun 5, 2007.

1. joeice345

joeice345 Member

Albums:
    Your sister, someone you know, an ex-girlfriend, your mom, your brother, grandpa, etc? Or same question from online ads, match.com, Adult friend finder, etc.

Seems like it's an easy joke for commercials and things like that, but has that ever happened to anyone here? If so, please tell the story.

2. Blocko

Blocko Member

With your mother maybe... sorry, I couldn't help myself.

3. nakedwally

Gold Member

Albums:
    never happened to me my family lives in the dark ages they are all afraid of the internet they think it's evil

4. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I talk to my brother on msn all the time.. he's in the basement, I'm on the first floor.. We decide what snacks we are going to have, if the phone is for him, or what we don't want for dinner... We can be quiet lazy at times...

5. ruffboy

Gold Member

and what is he wearing kink....

6. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Hahaha... that's awesome. I had my own phone line when I lived with my mom, and I used to call her from my bedroom to ask her what was for dinner. She didn't appreciate that very much.

As for the OP, I haven't had an experience like that. The closest I came, was meeting a guy on a dating site that I used to work with, but we worked different shifts so we rarely saw each other and never really talked much, either. The whole thing actually turned out really well. :smile:

7. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I never use my webcam.. and I have the one that was for that computer too.. so I wouldnt know till he came up for dinner.

8. art

art
    Gold Member

I just saw a guy at the Roy Rogers that I've cybered with. It was weird to see him in 3D -- plus, he supposedly lives about 30 miles away from here.

Maybe I should have gone up and chatted with him...he had on shorts and a t-shirt. Maybe he wanted to play?

Draft saved Draft deleted