Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have you ever participated in a nude company event (such as a visit to a european sauna, spa, shower after sports, hooker place... etc.) among co-workers and how was it? I wonder if afterwards everything is still the same, knowing who's bigger or smaller.... LOL

I mean what if you' re bigger than your boss... any changes in the way of working together?

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Showering with workmates after weekly hoops game, saunas, sweat lodges, pool parties, but few of my direct bosses ever participated (some were women). Like any other locker room situation, all the guys check each other out but no one ever says anything out loud in the group. Most comments are passed privately, e.g. once I walked into sauna, only one other guy was there--my boss's boss at the time--and he says "my, my you really are a big boy." I just laughed. Nothing was ever different after.

That happened at my previous company when we showered after a sports event. My boss was there as well, but nothing was really different afterwards. And anyway, nobody got to know who was bigger or smaller because no one got hard in the shower.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
OMG! What kind of company takes their employees to a "hooker" place?!

Dear Staff of Dunder-Mifflin,

This year's Christmas party will not be held at the Ramada Inn as usual. Instead, we will be enjoying a buffet & orgy at Madame Zoya's Dungeon & Dinner Center. Bring a towel. Lube and condoms will be provided on-site.

RSVP with plus one.

The Management

Brisler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But in all seriousness... I once participated in a game of company polo. Afterwards we all showered together, so we all saw each other naked of course. My boss took a look a my junk. He didn't say anything until later when he told me that I should have been one of the horses at the polo game, since I was hung like a horse. We had a good laugh about it, but I could tell that his attitude towards me changed completely after that. I had noticed that he was tiny. In the weeks that followed the balance of power in the workplace shifted almost 100%. I could tell that he thought I was a superior male because of my size, and gradually all the other co-workers began to think of me in a similar way. And I must admit that I did too. So I sort of became the boss.

Unfortunately I was hardly qualified to operate a fishing vessel. I steered it right into the pillar of a bridge, and the ship sank. All my co-workers drowned, but I was able to use my giant penis as a raft. So here I am to tell people my story.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I don't even attend my companies Christmas parties.

If they had a nude event, chances are I'd skip out on that too. Not that I have a problem being nude in front of people.. I'm just not a fan of group events of any kind.