ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A few years ago I used to be naked with my staff quite often. Bathed and slept with them too. Of course, I was self-employed staff of one at the time.

As long as you did not Sexually harass yourself :D

D

deleted1032794

Not with my current job (and thank God for that). The previous job was a long-term internship, so everybody was a legal teen or in his 20s, and we lived together/shared bathrooms. Also, since we worked with video editing, I one time saw a guy editing a personal video... that included his roommate naked. He'd forgotten about that and was glad I was the only one there.

Reactions: 11235

Several of my co-workers have belonged to the same gym as I do, so we have seen each other naked in the locker room. No big deal.

Reactions: abattist

abattist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think it's a good thing. Before women were in the workplace it wouldn't have been strange for nudity to be with the men at the office, if you worked out at a gym, swam at the local Y nude, played on a sports team together, etc. especially if you grew up in a smaller communities.

It built wonderful camaraderie- kind of a boys club among us men. Now it's destroyed because we have to build barriers to women so we build barriers to our fellow men. It's sad really.

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Many times with a former co-worker at the local nude beaches, after we were no longer working for the same company. The beach was not a huge topic of discussion in our public work lives. We enjoyed our social time at the beach with other friends.

Reactions: hairynycstud

Serpentlike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Back when I was always at the gym I was changing and stark nude when one of the managers from my job walked in. He had just joined. At the time he didn't say anything, but the next day when I walked in at work he said "I think I've seen enough of you already this week, maybe too much." He was always cracking jokes.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have you ever participated in a nude company event (such as a visit to a european sauna, spa, shower after sports, hooker place... etc.) among co-workers and how was it? I wonder if afterwards everything is still the same, knowing who's bigger or smaller.... LOL

I mean what if you' re bigger than your boss... any changes in the way of working together?
Ew no

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In addition to a few times in gym locker rooms/showers (as in my earlier post in this thread), I've been nude with co-workers in shared hotels. When I was in my 30's, I traveled for work most of the time. While my company didn't require us to share rooms, it was common to do side trips, often with co-workers, instead of flying home for the weekend. In several of these instances, I shared a hotel room or suite with one or more of my male co-workers. Several of these guys had been on various teams in college, so nudity among guys was normal for them and we would often change in front of each other, walk to and from the bathroom naked, etc. I was the only gay guy in these trips, and I was out, but they all they shared my lack of inhibitions when it came to nudity.

In one ski weekend, 4 of us rented a 2-bedroom condo with a shared bath. I saw every dick that weekend and every guy saw my dick several times. Nobody seemed to think twice about it

scottmac

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In the military it was usually a daily occurrence.
The company I am with now in Germany has gym membership as part of the employee benefits.
In my first department most of us went to the gym every evening after work so we were always either naked in the shower or sauna or changing room. It was no big deal.
The next department I was in never really used the gym but I continued to see a lot of the other co-workers there. Some were very reticent about getting naked. The showers and sauna were mixed so the female employees were occasionally in there with us. No-one ever made a big deal out of it.

Reactions: hairynycstud

RL_Praha

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
On many occasions not least because trips to the pool and gym are increasingly replacing trips to the pub as I advance through my 30s. At the pool I'm usually the first mover, as I always follow the requirement to shower without trunks before swimming.
The first time it was unintentional, I was showering after a swim and heard someone say my name, so I looked up to find my former boss showering next to me - both of us nude of course. There was nothing weird about it and nothing changed. We proceeded to have a normal conversation maybe we had more eye contact than usual to avoid staring at anything else.
I've also shared a room on a business trip but there was no nudity - we changed in the en suite bathroom.

swimmersox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Summer job in college. The girls dared us to go skinny dipping. I was a little freaked at first. But once I realized I was the second-biggest in the group, with the rest quite a bit smaller, I was fine. One of the girls became my girlfriend for the rest of the summer. Don't know if that was a reason, though.

Several years ago, my company moved into a new office building which had a gym in the basement that was free for the building's tenants. I and many of my co-workers worked out either at lunch or after work and most of us saw each other naked in the locker room and showers. I don't recall anyone having any problem or making a big deal of it. If anything, it was a good bonding experience.