Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yes. I have been naked with several co-workers. I had 1 job that had a lot of group living for 10 weeks in the summers. I saw the other male staff naked just about every day.

Reactions: Linkguy13

tucsonwoody

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A hundred years ago when I was in my early 20's I worked in a national park during the summer. The dorms were older than I was and there were four of us in a room and 20 on a floor. No air conditioning so lots of good reasons to be bareass. My biggest problem was trying not to flash a hardon all day long :)

Jarizzi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
On my 30th birthday, I had an odd experience with two co-workers. I hadn't planned anything special for my birthday, but my co-worker Tom insisted that we should celebrate the occasion. He and our co-worker Stan (both of them in their early 20's) came over to my apartment. We watched a movie and smoked weed and just hung out. Stan had recently come out to us as being bisexual. Tom was straight, and they both knew that I was bi too.

At one point in the evening, things got weird. I don't remember exactly how it all started, but we were all sitting on my couch when Tom jokingly put his hand on Stan's thigh. Stan then put his hand on my thigh, and I responded by putting my hand on Stan's thigh. Tom said something like 'Well since you guys like being gay'. We just sat there like that for a while until Stan reached over and started unbuckling Tom's jeans. Tom just let him do it, and soon Tom's cock was out and Stan was stroking it! Tom was about 6.5 inches. Nice big cock head on him too.

I couldn't believe this was happening but I just went with it and unbuckled Stan's jeans and started stroking his thick little dick (he was probably around 5 inches if he was lucky, but he was really thick). Stan (who was sitting in between us btw) took my dick out and started jerking me. So we all just sat there in silence. Me jerking Stan, Stan with a dick in each hand jerking like crazy, and Tom just sitting there getting a handjob.

It was crazy hot! I had been attracted to both of them for a while, especially to Tom who was a typical straight dude who bragged about the girls he fucked. I couldn't miss out on the opportunity to get my hands on his cock, so at one point I reached over and pushed Stan's hand away and started jerking Tom. That's when Stan moved from the couch to the floor on his knees and started sucking my dick. Tom just said 'Shit, you guys are gay' and laughed. Which was funny cuz how gay was he being with my hand all over his cock and balls?

Then Stan went over to Tom to try to blow him but Tom stopped him and said 'No dude, sorry'. So Stan sat down in between us again and went back to jerking Tom. I knelt down in front of Stan and sucked his cute little hairy cock while Tom watched. Before too long. Stan said he was close and I just kept sucking until he started moaning and came in my mouth. Tom was watching and said 'Holy shit, man' and then a few seconds later he said 'I'm gonna fuckin bust' and came all over Stan's hand.

This was all insanely hot! Tom sat there, still with half a boner. I took Stan's cock out of my mouth and stood up. Tom told me that I had to get off because it was my birthday. Stan started sucking me again and then jerked me off (his hand still sticky with Tom's cum) until I shot a load all over his hand and a little even shot onto his cheek. Tom laughed and told Stan that he had cum on his face.

Afterwards we cleaned up and they left about 20 minutes later. We never really talked about it again. I would have totally dated Stan, he was a short little Italian guy and cute as fuck. But he had a girlfriend and didn't seem to be interested in guys romantically. Once in a great while at work, Tom would laugh and make a joke about us being cocksuckers or about Stan having cum on his face, but that's about it.

Once after that, I was drunk and hanging out with Tom and tried to unzip his jeans but he didn't want anything to do with it and stopped me. Even though it was an odd, one time birthday event, I am so glad it all happened.

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Many years ago I worked at the Post Office. It had locker rooms. One young and very hot guy who worked there would ride his bike to work and change all of his clothes before starting his shift. It was nice to see him but not a big deal since I was still in college and living in dorms with gang showers. I saw lots of great looking guys every day.

I have a gay co-worker that used to suck my cock whenever my gf wouldn't. One day, she just stopped sucking me off, and I was complaining about it to him when he and I grabbed drinks at a bar after work. Next thing I knew, we're both laying down on my bed drunk as hell, my pants are down and he's got my cock in his mouth while jerking himself off. He sucked me better than anyone else. It's been on and off since then; so for about 5 years now. Occasionally, when we walk past each other, and no one is around, he'll reach down and grab my crotch lol

So, yeah, I've been naked with a co-worker lmao

Cecil56

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Not nude, but years ago, my co-worker, out of the blue, walked up to me and pulled out his cock.
A few minutes later, I plumped mine up a bit and showed it to him.

Looking back, I think we both wanted to play around, but neither of us knew how to approach it or would make an advance.

If I could do it all over, I would have grabbed his cock when it came out of his jeans. Still knocking myself in the head over that one!

Awe......the one that got away.

pmd1981

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Years ago I worked in retail and every few weeks we'd work after hours to flip the store and move stuff around. I always had the biggest crush on my manager (male) who was about ten years older than me. I used to fantasize about him CONSTANTLY. We would often get flirty with each other, playful touching, etc... but nothing too crazy (yet). One night after closing it ended up being just the two of us staying late (usually there was a few other people).

Anyway, after the store closed we would usually change our clothes into something we wouldn't mind getting dirty. I normally had always changed in the bathroom but knowing that it was the two of us I planned it out so he'd walk into his back office area and see my changing.

He walked in on me as I was sliding off my pants; almost completely nude except for my underwear. He got a little bashful but I stayed in my underwear purposely for a few minutes while we heavily flirted and then he started to undress. I noticed he was eyeballing my package and I was starting to get aroused. Within a minute or two we were making out which led into us taking turns sucking each other off in his back office area.

We hooked up a few more times outside of the store and kind of casually dated for a bit. I ended up going back to school a little while later so I had quit. Being away from him and the store, we kind of fizzled out and drifted apart.

So yeah, I've been naked with a co-worker I'd say.

Iron_man_69

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've slept with a few girls I've worked with so yes.
I've worked in mines with open change rooms and showers so yes. Nothing spectacular about a couple hundred dirty generally over weight miners. Sadly another yes.
I've frequented nude beaches and run into co workers, this was eye opening but still not amazing for me as nude people are expected on a nude beach. They might have looked or thought of me differently but I really couldn't tell.

calfboy1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
On my 30th birthday, I had an odd experience with two co-workers. I hadn't planned anything special for my birthday, but my co-worker Tom insisted that we should celebrate the occasion. He and our co-worker Stan (both of them in their early 20's) came over to my apartment. We watched a movie and smoked weed and just hung out. Stan had recently come out to us as being bisexual. Tom was straight, and they both knew that I was bi too.

At one point in the evening, things got weird. I don't remember exactly how it all started, but we were all sitting on my couch when Tom jokingly put his hand on Stan's thigh. Stan then put his hand on my thigh, and I responded by putting my hand on Stan's thigh. Tom said something like 'Well since you guys like being gay'. We just sat there like that for a while until Stan reached over and started unbuckling Tom's jeans. Tom just let him do it, and soon Tom's cock was out and Stan was stroking it! Tom was about 6.5 inches. Nice big cock head on him too.

I couldn't believe this was happening but I just went with it and unbuckled Stan's jeans and started stroking his thick little dick (he was probably around 5 inches if he was lucky, but he was really thick). Stan (who was sitting in between us btw) took my dick out and started jerking me. So we all just sat there in silence. Me jerking Stan, Stan with a dick in each hand jerking like crazy, and Tom just sitting there getting a handjob.

It was crazy hot! I had been attracted to both of them for a while, especially to Tom who was a typical straight dude who bragged about the girls he fucked. I couldn't miss out on the opportunity to get my hands on his cock, so at one point I reached over and pushed Stan's hand away and started jerking Tom. That's when Stan moved from the couch to the floor on his knees and started sucking my dick. Tom just said 'Shit, you guys are gay' and laughed. Which was funny cuz how gay was he being with my hand all over his cock and balls?

Then Stan went over to Tom to try to blow him but Tom stopped him and said 'No dude, sorry'. So Stan sat down in between us again and went back to jerking Tom. I knelt down in front of Stan and sucked his cute little hairy cock while Tom watched. Before too long. Stan said he was close and I just kept sucking until he started moaning and came in my mouth. Tom was watching and said 'Holy shit, man' and then a few seconds later he said 'I'm gonna fuckin bust' and came all over Stan's hand.

This was all insanely hot! Tom sat there, still with half a boner. I took Stan's cock out of my mouth and stood up. Tom told me that I had to get off because it was my birthday. Stan started sucking me again and then jerked me off (his hand still sticky with Tom's cum) until I shot a load all over his hand and a little even shot onto his cheek. Tom laughed and told Stan that he had cum on his face.

Afterwards we cleaned up and they left about 20 minutes later. We never really talked about it again. I would have totally dated Stan, he was a short little Italian guy and cute as fuck. But he had a girlfriend and didn't seem to be interested in guys romantically. Once in a great while at work, Tom would laugh and make a joke about us being cocksuckers or about Stan having cum on his face, but that's about it.

Once after that, I was drunk and hanging out with Tom and tried to unzip his jeans but he didn't want anything to do with it and stopped me. Even though it was an odd, one time birthday event, I am so glad it all happened.
wish i was there

Reactions: Jarizzi

calfboy1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Years ago I worked in retail and every few weeks we'd work after hours to flip the store and move stuff around. I always had the biggest crush on my manager (male) who was about ten years older than me. I used to fantasize about him CONSTANTLY. We would often get flirty with each other, playful touching, etc... but nothing too crazy (yet). One night after closing it ended up being just the two of us staying late (usually there was a few other people).

Anyway, after the store closed we would usually change our clothes into something we wouldn't mind getting dirty. I normally had always changed in the bathroom but knowing that it was the two of us I planned it out so he'd walk into his back office area and see my changing.

He walked in on me as I was sliding off my pants; almost completely nude except for my underwear. He got a little bashful but I stayed in my underwear purposely for a few minutes while we heavily flirted and then he started to undress. I noticed he was eyeballing my package and I was starting to get aroused. Within a minute or two we were making out which led into us taking turns sucking each other off in his back office area.

We hooked up a few more times outside of the store and kind of casually dated for a bit. I ended up going back to school a little while later so I had quit. Being away from him and the store, we kind of fizzled out and drifted apart.

So yeah, I've been naked with a co-worker I'd say.
as hot as you are i would have enjoy it too

Reactions: nutsac64

Christophzurich

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Back in the day as a Firefighter in the U.S. Forest Service..yeah, all the time what's the big deal?
Yes I work every Saturday at Burger King, and very often after work, we go in a sauna. No big deal, its common here.

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
While I was working a former job in another state, I had a local gym membership and would run into guys I occasionally worked with for consultation or information seeking either on exercise floor or locker room. They were necessarily co-workers but was interesting to see people I work with in buff at times in locker room as they dressed/ showered. We acknowledged and said hi to each other and behaved no different next time we saw each other in work/ biz clothes.

poorboy1990

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
House sitting for my Dad and he has a pool. I was a manager and brought a crew member under me over for some beers. He saw the pool and wanted to swim but had no trunks. We went in in our underwear. I pulled mine down and swam naked. He laughed at my small member when he saw it. He laughed even harder when he saw that I was getting hard. He knew I was gay and wasn't freaked out by it. after we swam we sat on the deck to dry off. He had a towel wrapped around him and shimmied his boxers down. after another beer or three he had to piss. So he stood up and went to the side of the deck undid the towel and pissed over the railing. He had a cute bubble but and before he wrapped the towel around him he turned toward me. I got to see what he was packing. I was happy with how the night went.

Nakedinpa

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Several years back two colleagues and I went to Istanbul on business and at the end of the day we all went to the sauna to relax (in the nude of course). We are all very hairy and as we were leaving the sauna one of them said "between the three of us we have enough hair to stuff a sofa". Of course we all checked each other out discreetly.