Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have you ever participated in a nude company event (such as a visit to a european sauna, spa, shower after sports, hooker place... etc.) among co-workers and how was it? I wonder if afterwards everything is still the same, knowing who's bigger or smaller.... LOL

I mean what if you' re bigger than your boss... any changes in the way of working together?
I have had numerous instances where I've been nude with co-workers in various situations over the years. They haven't been at official work functions but in various outside activities, such as showering after working out, sharing hotel rooms on side trips. As such, they've crossed over into the friendship zone in these settings. As with other male friends, I've generally found most of my male work friends to be comfortable with incidental nudity in situations where it is appropriate.

In most cases, the other guys have been straight and have known that I'm gay, so I try to be sensitive to not make them uncomfortable. As such, I'll usually wait to make sure that the other guy (or at least one of the other guys) drops trou before I do the same. For instance, the first time I went swimming with a co-worker, after the swim, we entered the showers with our swimsuits on. We were chatting the whole time, and before I knew it, he just peeled his off. Once I realized he was completely comfortable with it, I did the same. He was seemed equally comfortable seeing my dick as he was being naked around me. The experience has generally been the same with other coworkers.

I can't imagine how our dick sizes would have any impact on how we relate in a work situation. For me, having male work friends see my dick is as normal as any other male friends.

batnballs67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Almost everyday, a group of 5 of us swim or run before work almost everyday and the showers are the old style open showers.

I've had the same situation, but it was lunchtime rather than before work. Three or four of us would swim at lunchtime, and it was open showers. After the first 30 seconds of nervousness the first time it was great!

Reactions: RL_Praha and Pew

easytwist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I worked in a factory during my first year at Uni. Due to the nature of the job (chemicals) we were required to shower after work. I didn't know anybody there initially, so it was a little bit nerve wracking, even though I\d showered in sports lockerrooms before. But by the end of my time there I became a lot more comfortable.

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, I used to work out at a gym near my workplace some years ago.
A coworker saw me naked and said I have a nice tool. That was weird because I knew mine was not large. Actually, tiny when soft.

Why weird? A "not large" penis can also be nice hehe...

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I used to work out at a gym near my workplace some years ago. A coworker saw me naked and said I have a nice tool. That was weird because I knew mine was not large. Actually, tiny when soft.
Why weird? A "not large" penis can also be nice hehe...
Since coming onto sites like this, I've become aware there is a small but devoted group of men who seem to be turned on by well-developed, fit men with small - if not tiny - cocks. Not only that, it's made me aware that there are similarly-inclined fans in the showers at the gym, also. (Though haven't detected any from work.)

However, I'll still admit it strikes me as somewhat weird, too. You'd think most men (and women) would favor the bigger variety. When possible, I ask, "Why?" The answers are all varied but all interesting. And often hot.

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Bummer! I've seen a few tall guys nude with a dick of the size of my ring finger soft in the sauna. Short and thin - as in the joke.

What happened to me as i saw him looking at me (avg. dick and just 5'7)? I got an erection instantly in front of him and had to hide behind the shower curtain haha.... i get totally turned on by such view - and it happens again and again...

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, I used to work out at a gym near my workplace some years ago.
A coworker saw me naked and said I have a nice tool. That was weird because I knew mine was not large. Actually, tiny when soft.
Although several of my coworkers have seen my dick over the years, I can't imagine anyone ever making a comment on it.

Hungmanparis

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But in all seriousness... I once participated in a game of company polo. Afterwards we all showered together, so we all saw each other naked of course. My boss took a look a my junk. He didn't say anything until later when he told me that I should have been one of the horses at the polo game, since I was hung like a horse. We had a good laugh about it, but I could tell that his attitude towards me changed completely after that. I had noticed that he was tiny. In the weeks that followed the balance of power in the workplace shifted almost 100%. I could tell that he thought I was a superior male because of my size, and gradually all the other co-workers began to think of me in a similar way. And I must admit that I did too. So I sort of became the boss.

Unfortunately I was hardly qualified to operate a fishing vessel. I steered it right into the pillar of a bridge, and the ship sank. All my co-workers drowned, but I was able to use my giant penis as a raft. So here I am to tell people my story.
Stop bullshitting us !

D

deleted875903

Since coming onto sites like this, I've become aware there is a small but devoted group of men who seem to be turned on by well-developed, fit men with small - if not tiny - cocks. Not only that, it's made me aware that there are similarly-inclined fans in the showers at the gym, also. (Though haven't detected any from work.)

However, I'll still admit it strikes me as somewhat weird, too. You'd think most men (and women) would favor the bigger variety. When possible, I ask, "Why?" The answers are all varied but all interesting. And often hot.
I'm one of them.

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've worked out and showered with lots of collegues,but there is nothing special about it lol
I don't know whether there's anything "special" about it, but I've always found there's something intriguing (read "hot") about seeing what guys you work with are packing, and, just as much, knowing that they've seen your goods too. Maybe even more since I'm a total exhibitionist and narcissist. In work situations, at least in my case, the relationships are mostly business-oriented, and, even when you develop a social relationship, the sex aspect is usually suppressed as being inappropriate. Now seeing other guys in the showers - or them seeing you - doesn't change this, but it certainly adds another (secret, mental) dimension to things.

Sir CockAlot

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I don't know whether there's anything "special" about it, but I've always found there's something intriguing (read "hot") about seeing what guys you work with are packing, and, just as much, knowing that they've seen your goods too. Maybe even more since I'm a total exhibitionist and narcissist. In work situations, at least in my case, the relationships are mostly business-oriented, and, even when you develop a social relationship, the sex aspect is usually suppressed as being inappropriate. Now seeing other guys in the showers - or them seeing you - doesn't change this, but it certainly adds another (secret, mental) dimension to things.
Well i never really thought about size and social relationships. Two guys asked if i had sex a lot once after we showered, i was a virgin at the time :D So i think i burst their bubble.