Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
as a manager of a younger team, i once in a while quickly watch my guy's bulges and wonder what they're packing. i check out their fingers, body sizes, noses, ears, and shoe sizes... but i will probably never see their dicks, o'damn! on the other hand i also observe them sometimes checking out my chief-bulge... - it's hot when they do!

one guy my body size often checks out my bulge and he has one big fat bulge himself often. it's a competition sometimes haha...

coachhoops

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
there was one str8 co-worker who first took at a peek at my dick at the urinal. I was shocked! He said "Oh whats the big deal - it is just a dick." Then he dared me to jo at the urinal. Thinking this was a joke, I dared him first. So, he said okay and turned to his urinal and started jerking. Thinking someone would come in any moment, I quickly glanced - I didn't see anything. Literally. That was either his pinky finger or that was his dick. The next day at work, I told him I won't be playing chicken with him in public anymore. It was too weird! :eek: He was the last guy I would expect to act like that.

But it happened again after work months later hahaha Once again, I thought he was joking so I played along to see how far he wanted to go. As it turns out, that small thing I saw was his dick. He said "I am asian." To be fair, he did grow to be maybe 4 inches or 4.5 but even that wasn't impressive or good looking. Tiny flaccid and unimpressive hard on. Poor guy ;)

He even grabbed my dick very easily and said he never seen an uncut before. He also said in an angry tone"You are just like Justin Beiber. Always complaining about shrinkage". What did that mean?

Without telling you the messy details of how far he pushed it, all I can think was (1) I am too liberal, (2) no one calls me chicken, (3) his wife has a big heart, and (4) and there is no way he can be str8. Does his wife know he is a kinky guy?

Afterwards he even wondered about prostate play. That is one dare I was not going to take but suggested he buy an Aneros.

And then again at work he acted like nothing happened or changed between us. Honestly it didn't deepen our working relationship at all. I suppose it is our little secret but it was too weird to be appreciated.

I am glad some of you had kewl encounters with a co-workers and even anticipated ones. But this encounter was a shocker and burned into my memory. Now I know why people drink :confused:

Damn that is HOT!!! I hope you write more! What else did he say about your cock? How big are you soft/hard? Did you want him to suck you off? Or did he suck on it?

coachhoops

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
House sitting for my Dad and he has a pool. I was a manager and brought a crew member under me over for some beers. He saw the pool and wanted to swim but had no trunks. We went in in our underwear. I pulled mine down and swam naked. He laughed at my small member when he saw it. He laughed even harder when he saw that I was getting hard. He knew I was gay and wasn't freaked out by it. after we swam we sat on the deck to dry off. He had a towel wrapped around him and shimmied his boxers down. after another beer or three he had to piss. So he stood up and went to the side of the deck undid the towel and pissed over the railing. He had a cute bubble but and before he wrapped the towel around him he turned toward me. I got to see what he was packing. I was happy with how the night went.

Can't wait to read more about your adventures!!!

Reactions: trypod8907

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
one evening after work i went to a local sauna place and got comfortable in an empty finnish sauna where i was presenting my balls and soft dick very openly.

i had my eyes closed all the time and never checked who was coming in or who was leaving. once my 12 minutes were almost over i sat up and looked straight into the amused eyes of a fully nude bold guy which turned out to be one of our IT consultants at my work place back then.

he just said "hi" to me with a friendly smile and left without me catching any damn glance on his junk! man i felt so betrayed as i didn't see what he was packing - but he did see me all the time! i never met him in that sauna again.

our business meetings were never the same for me even though he was very friendly to me - but still, knowing that he saw me exposed nude and i didn't see him felt really bad lol..

N

nyguy1

My company subsidizes gym membership, so myself and many guys from work go to the nearby gym. Have seen -- and been seen by -- many of my fellow workers (most of whom I now outrank), including some of my employees. One guy who works for me is a Baptist from rural Louisiana. Married with a passel of kids. And hung like a mule. Whenever he comes into my office, I address him with "Hey, Big Guy!" The size reference is pretty obvious since he's fairly short (about 5'7").

I'm in my early thirties, 6'3" and fairly well-built but hung like a chipmunk. Soft, my cock's super tiny, barely visible, almost buried in my pubic hair. I've always felt that this didn't make much difference in work relations, although it's kinda hot seeing what some of the guys you work with have, and knowing they've seen the same with me. Comments like the two from bigto93 and nyguy1 really make it even hotter, thinking that some of the guys I work with may be inwardly gloating that I'll never have something they have no matter how much more money I make, that they're bigger where it counts :). I wonder if my "Gig Guy" from Louisiana is thinking that whenever he sees me?

Nice post, man! Hot how you kinda reference his size with Big Guy. Wonder if he's ever had the urge to call you Little Guy. And I'm sure it doesn't really make a difference, but it is kinda hot to think about you seeing one of your coworkers for the first time after they saw your baby carrot.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
one evening after work i went to a local sauna place and got comfortable in an empty finnish sauna where i was presenting my balls and soft dick very openly.

i had my eyes closed all the time and never checked who was coming in or who was leaving. once my 12 minutes were almost over i sat up and looked straight into the amused eyes of a fully nude bold guy which turned out to be one of our IT consultants at my work place back then.

he just said "hi" to me with a friendly smile and left without me catching any damn glance on his junk! man i felt so betrayed as i didn't see what he was packing - but he did see me all the time! i never met him in that sauna again.

our business meetings were never the same for me even though he was very friendly to me - but still, knowing that he saw me exposed nude and i didn't see him felt really bad lol..
Reminds me of a chance interaction with a hot guy I recognized from a client's office (where I worked full time for a few months) while showering at the Y. It was a post-workout shower for me, so I was naked, but a pre-swim shower for him, so he was suited. When we recognized each other, we each shook hands and introduced ourselves to each other and had a pleasant chat. He seemed completely at ease with the nudity imbalance, neither staring nor awkwardly averting his eyes from my junk...just engaging in normal banter as if we were both clothed.

It made for a pretty hot memory for me. It would have been an ever hotter memory if I also saw his junk, but hot enough as is. While I managed to stay soft during the actual encounter, whenever we exchanged hellos in passing at work, I'd start to get a bit hard recalling that that he saw my penis for several minutes in the shower.

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My other naked co-workers story from a different thread:

I began my military training with 11 other lads, and we were all naked by the end of the first day to shower as a cohort. There were 2 guys who were cut then, and I was circumcised soon after we started. My 'unveiling' led to a discussion in the showers as to the pros and cons of being circumcised, and a few of the guys openly looked at my dick and asked about the operation. With the other 2 guys who were already cut we had quite a big discussion about it with everyone comparing etc. Turned out one man was cut at birth and the other aged around 8. Both had fairly loose cuts with a bit of skin bunched up against the helmet, as opposed to mine which is pretty medium and loose enough to move up and down but with the skin stretched out.
It wasn't a big deal as we had all been taught how to wash ourselves in the first couple of days of training. Our instructor demonstrated how to wash out of a tin by standing naked in front of us all, but he was circumcised and he asked for a show of hands as to who wasn't cut like him. So he demonstrated how to properly clean the foreskin by getting an uncut lad up to the front, who stripped naked and then the instructor washed his penis, showing the rest of us.
By the time one is in the military, one should know how to wash their own penis.

Peter4572

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I work as a HI-FI, TV, and PC Serviceman. Joking around at the showers is a... common place situation.
Even "picking up the soap" been a classical shit, and commotion! So, lots of hang dicks, lots of hot ass holes, - litterary and factually- make their parade in there. You have to be a blind son of a gun, not to
see and enjoy things! or ... spit at your "bad luck" for exposing yourself amongst those fat asses if you'r looking at things negatively.

Reactions: maroon1040