Ever been out sized or out "cocked"

I was offered to have a threesome with a friend of mine. We had been friends for like 6 years so we trusted each other. Plus he was kind of fat and his hot gf wanted me. Once we got down to doing the dirty, he was way bigger. I'm like 6.5x4.5. He's 8x6. She still really enjoyed the time. They both thought I'd be similar to him but we made the best and it was a fun night. Ended up being with him a few times too

sophomore19

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was offered to have a threesome with a friend of mine. We had been friends for like 6 years so we trusted each other. Plus he was kind of fat and his hot gf wanted me. Once we got down to doing the dirty, he was way bigger. I'm like 6.5x4.5. He's 8x6. She still really enjoyed the time. They both thought I'd be similar to him but we made the best and it was a fun night. Ended up being with him a few times too

what do you mean "they both thought I'd be similar?" did you pull your pants down and they were like, "oh, that's too bad." how did they tell you they were disappointed??

Reactions: monkbro
N

nyguy1

Happens a lot, but most recently was stroking with a black bud and he was average but still bigger than me. His felt more substantial when I wrapped my hand around it

pappiepapie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Once when comparing with a guy 10 years younger than me, I was 30, he was around 20. He was physically much smaller than me, almost by a foot, and was also smaller than me flaccid. But boy, did he grow when he got hard. His erect penis overtook mine by about an inch and a half and grew to an astonishing 8.5 inches...

what do you mean "they both thought I'd be similar?" did you pull your pants down and they were like, "oh, that's too bad." how did they tell you they were disappointed??
Well soft we are close to the same size. Him a bit thicker. But he was nice enough to let me in her first. Which she enjoyed, he's uncircumcised and she really liked my head but when he went in it just left a hole. It wasn't a huge disappointment but there was a moment when they both looked kind of let down. I know he felt more manly after that towards me. But when we did it we went back and forth taking turns. Besides cummin way more than him I was able to pick her up and fuck her. He's bigger cock size but I'm still stronger

purepilot73

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes. I had a girlfriend for about a year in high school. Sex was good but pretty basic. When we went to college she dumped me and we both started dating other people. We lost touch so one day, when I was back in town, I stopped by her house to see her. Truthfully, I knocked another girl up and was going to try to hook up with my ex one last time before I did the right thing and married my pregnant girlfriend. My ex wasn’t there but her mom told me she was dating a guy we went to high school with. Jealousy enraged me but I didn’t let it show. About 20 years later, I found her on Facebook. She married him. I sent her a friend request but never got a response. Several months later, I tried again and even sent him a friend request. No response from either. I finally sent her a private message saying I would like to meet for coffee and catch up. She basically told me that I never meant nothing to her. That I was her first and she didn’t realize how bad the sex was when we were together. Now that she’s with him she knew how good it could be to be with a “real man”. Based on outward appearance I am the more manly of the two of us. However I remember seeing his dick in the high school locker room and even soft it is much longer and thicker than my full erection. I also have a bend in my cock that makes it look strange. His was nicely shaped. Although she never said it, I know that she never wants anything to do with me again because she has experienced his big dick. The weird part is that her rejection has me obsessed with guys with bigger cocks. I fantasize about being with her and her husband and watching him fuck her with his thick rod.