Ever been paid to perform sex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

balboajo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have any of you ever been paid to have sex of any kind? If so, describe the first or most interesting time. If not, have you ever thought about it or paid anyone else?

MMURF1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i havent ever been paid to perform sex or the other way around, but back in HS, there were some girls that would do anything for some money...

iyikedralling

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, it's happend on two different occasions.

One my friends bet on who would sleep with a girl first, when I successfully bedded her they paid up. I think I got like 30 bucks total.

The other, while I was at school I use to go to a nearby night club there and there was a guy who always use to ogle me,he wasnt extremely attractive, but he wasnt overweight or ugly. Just rather plain. So i did some flirting here and there and about 4 weeks later we fooling around regularly and having sex, but I really only did it because the guy had alot of money for his age (about 29) and liked to take me shopping and buy me dinners and other things. He was a nice guy, just not the right personality for me. I dont know if that really counts though. and I hope that doesnt make me a wh:confused: re?

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not paid but I’ve had some friends bring me girls that didn’t believe my dick was so large. They then wanted to get fucked by something that big…

Cannibal Lecter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been asked to several times, mostly guys who would drive by me would think I was a prostitute. One guy wanted me to fuck his wife while he watched and pay me for nude pictures of me, but in general it always really creeped me out and I never accepted.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sure, it was the custom for wealthy gentlemen to pay for well-hung studs in the city where I lived when I was coming out in Europe. They paid for all sorts of things: apartments,vacations, jewelry,clothing, restaurants,motorbikes ... all indirect payment for fucking them!:cool:

Reactions: Allan S.

Topcop

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I was in college I worked summers in an club as a stripper/waiter. I'd walk on the bar in g-string and squat for tips. Pretty boring. FL law said NO AROUSAL. Occasionally customers would slip me a twenty or more to meet them in the restroom. I guess BJs for money made me a ho. Ho Ho.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually I was paid to watch a friend have sex with someone...long story short, he worked his way through college as a "dancer"...he gets a call from someone who wants to have sex with him and have another guy watch...My friend who usually did this with another friend of his, couldn't reach him, so when push comes to shove, he asked if I would fill in, so to speak...did I have to do anything but watch - No - and it ws an easy $100 for me.

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was a bouncer in a nightclub in college and I had a guy offer me a few hundred to fuck his wife and be discrete about it.

She had bleach blonde hair and bright blue eyes and the crookedest teeth I have ever seen. She was very muscular and flat chested and so skinny that I bounced off her bones, but she was a skilled lover and very generous in her own way. It was altogether a positive experience. It turns out that her husband was a high powered lawyer and he was on medication that made him impotent. In that one year I saw her 13 times. Only got paid for the first.
She stopped calling me when we started kissing a lot.

I guess I'm a HO.

pumperguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
balboajo said:
Have any of you ever been paid to have sex of any kind? If so, describe the first or most interesting time. If not, have you ever thought about it or paid anyone else?
Once, when I was about 21. I was wearing a pair of red velvet stretch pants and a st8 guy drove by and picked me up. we went to his place and he paid me $100.00 to beat off in front of him! I also won $300.00 in a strip contest in Key West, Florida dancing to "I want Your Sex" by George Michael. I had men and women falling out of the seats! ;-)

JordanUC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow, I haven't thought about this in years, but in college I would have sex with a classmate and he would buy me books in return. He always made a big deal about the huge favor I was doing for him, so he made me feel less like a hustler and more like a generous friend. This went on for a couple of years. Since then we've lost touch but I did hear that he got married and has a family now. He was a nice guy who helped me out when I really needed it. It all seemed perfectly reasonable and legitimate at the time.

robmass42

Experimental Member
Media
I'd call it more of a barter.

During my last two semesters of college, I was living off campus with a couple of buddies from the baseball team. All of us were bi.

The landlord, who lived on the first floor of the house, had wandering eyes, and would always stare if we walked around shirtless and/or in short shorts.

There were a couple of months where he took a load of my cum down his throat, in lieu of cash.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I was in college, a guy used to pay me to suck my dick. He was not bad-looking, in his early 20's, and rich. The first time we hooked up, he took me out for a sub and a beer after we'd been working out at the gym. I got more than a little buzzed. We went back to his place, got naked, and he sucked my cock til I came. I was getting ready to reciprocate (I think reciprocation is very important) and he said "Nah, next time." So we watched a movie or something that was on tv. A few hours later, I had to get dressed to make my next class on time. I found a crisp $20 bill in the pocket of my jeans. It was the last week of the month, I was broke, and had been eating peanut butter spread atop stale saltines.

He introduced me to some of his grad school friends, too. They paid better than he did -- usually $50 to blow me. Getting my dick sucked was a lot less work than anything else I did at college -- and paid a lot better, too.

I don't know why any of these guys paid for sex. They were good-looking, disease free, and generally had really good weed to smoke. I would have done any of them for free.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was in college, I was offered on two separate occasions by two different guys to have sex with them. They both offered me A LOT of money.
(I really, really considered taking that money (to which I declined...)!!!! I was a broke ass college student but I was in college...I wanted a REAL job not a blow job. Plus, I was a virgin back then. Hehehe.:smile: )

Status
Not open for further replies.