Ever been shot at the gym?

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Our gym does not allow camera phones to be used in the locker room, but that doesn't seem to be enforced much. I noticed this guy is talking on his cell phone across from me but kinda pointing it to me. I think he was video taping or taking some stills of me while I am changing. It has happend more than once and by different guys. I am not positive that is what they are doing, but I kinda have a pretty strong feeling about it. Have you ever suppected someone taking pictures of you without your permission? Do you think I should have confronted him? I don't really care that much. I mean after all, I have posted pictures of me naked on the internet. But I am not too keen on the idea of showing my face on some website with my dick showing.

wristthickxl

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This has happened to me several times on nude beaches. It is very awkward and, I find, embarassing because you know it is happening but can't prove it.

One time, on Fire Island, a guy's friend came over and apologized, fessing up that his friend (with a regular camera) had been taking pictures of mý cock....

Like the original poster, I don't mind too much if my face isn't in the picture but you never know that...

One guy, on a nude beach, asked me if he could take a few pictures if he limited the pictures to my body and cock and I agreed because, one, he asked and asked nicely (as opposed to everyone else) and two, I could control the situation by making sure he wasn't including my face.

Of course, it is flattering...but I don't want my boss to see some pic of all of me on the Net.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't imagine taking a picture in the gym...it just wouldn't cross my mind... it is such an invasion. Your physique is great and must pull lots of attention but still... Doesn't matter if he is taking pictures or not...if the policy is no phones in the lockeroom then he was guilty of breaking the rules. I would totally report someone doing that activity. Sucking each other off in the showers is fine though...I mean I'm no prude.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Taking pictures of anyone when nude without permission is uncalled for and should be reported. Because you don't know whats going to happen to the pictures for one :)

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Auncut10in, you have one very hot cock and body, but I would never dream of taking your picture without your permission. To do so is an invasion of privacy. If you suspect it, report it to management. You're NOT public property, you're a paying customer. Why should you have to put up with this nonsense?

I must admit that I like Rob's idea, though. You could also tell those guys that you have a strong pitching arm and are willing to give them a free demonstration. They'll get the message.

This has never happened to me. I hope it never does. Mobile phones should never be allowed at the gym or the changing-room.

Good luck, Auncut10in!

Our gym does not allow camera phones to be used in the locker room, but that doesn't seem to be enforced much. I noticed this guy is talking on his cell phone across from me but kinda pointing it to me. I think he was video taping or taking some stills of me while I am changing. It has happend more than once and by different guys. I am not positive that is what they are doing, but I kinda have a pretty strong feeling about it. Have you ever suppected someone taking pictures of you without your permission? Do you think I should have confronted him? I don't really care that much. I mean after all, I have posted pictures of me naked on the internet. But I am not too keen on the idea of showing my face on some website with my dick showing.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with your comments. The problem is, I wasn't positive he was doing it. I appreciate Cube's remarks. It didn't matter if I had proof he was shooting me. The policy is no phone in the locker room. I could have reported that. I just kinda hate being a hard ass. Hey if he would have asked politely like the incident wristthickxxl had, I probably would have put on a show for him. <G>

mikey_1273

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think camera phones should not be allowed in locker rooms either. its one of those things that while just by having it people get the idea that they can use it to invade your privacy. also nearly every cell phone now has a camera. Mine does and I didn't want it to have the camera but to get a nice phone and the other features I had to get the camera too. I have used it in my gyms locker room to take a call but never to take pictures. I wouldn't want anyone to do that to me so I'm not going to do to anyone else.

I for one would not want a nude pic of me with my face posted on the net in a way I don't have control of and I have pics on the net. I would report them if it bothered me and I realy believed I was photographed with out permision. then if the guy did it again I'd confront him. I'm not a violent person as a norm, but if I was mad enough he'd see his phone smashed to bits.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have been in the same situation. I wasn't sure if they were taking a picture or not. I pushed the issue and they denied it.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Most gyms don't allow the use of phones in the locker rooms because of this. However, I haven't seen a phone that didn't have a camera in a looong time. Phones should have to be turned off or only allowed in public places like the lobby of the gym, where people are dressed. Anywhere where this is nakedness should be a phone-free zone.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There are signs posted around the locker room that say no electronics of any kind are allowed but many people ignore them. There is always someone on a phone. I am a bit of an exhibitionist so I really don't mind too much. I just don't want my face and body posted on the net in a place that may get me into trouble later.

chris6092

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I seem to remember this issue being discussed in the media when mobile phones with cameras first started appearing on the market. There was talk of self regulation by the phone manufacturers who were going to make it impossible to take a pic without an audible "shutter click" noise going off.

Did anything ever come of that does anyone know? Only got a phone that makes phone calls so can't really comment!

Hey, my camera doesn't make phone calls so why would I want it the other way round?!?!